SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jaxonjaxonjaxon

Miele W1 T1, which model do I choose? Help!

jaxonjaxonjaxon
3 years ago

I am looking to replace my full size washer and dryer for a compact set. I hope I don't regret it. :) I just find the large W/D take up too much real estate, and based on everyone's comments on this site it seems that a compact washer would suit my family's needs.

I have landed on Miele given the current promotions available, $200 off , plus 25% off in Ontario (up to $500) for each unit. What I am having a hard time deciding is if the base model WWB020, which sells for $1999 CAN, would be sufficient, or if I should choose the next level up, the WWF060 which sells for $2599 CAN. Is it worth spending the extra $600?

Similar question regarding the dryer, should I go for the TWB120WP which is $1999 or the TWF160 which is $2399. Is it worth spending the extra $400?

I looked on Miele's website to see the difference between all the models, but I'm getting overwhelmed! I don't care for the wifi feature, but I am wondering if the other features are worth it. I am not familiar enough with some of those features to know their full value.

Unfortunately, the other models are out of my budget. :(

Thoughts?

Also, if anyone who went from a full size W/D to compact wants to share their experience, I would love to hear it! I am a little nervous about the change.

Comments (2)