SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plana156

Old miele LiGi owner looking at new W1/T1

plana156
4 years ago

Hi have been researching for my wife for a few days and this site has a lot of good first hand info from owners of Miele. We are previous owners of the Little giant series laundry and unfortunately had done a custom install in laundry area of one of our prior homes and had to leave them and have been without for a couple of years. My wife wants them back but also is interested in the "new" as they are larger and cost less. I am skeptical based on youtube videos and what we have read (here and elsewhere) that she will be happy with them--2 to 3 hours to dry towels waiting to move on to another load will not fly. I am posting as this forum seems to have the most owners of both styles that can weigh in even though there is some redundancy with other posts. I am specifically trying to determine whether (as one poster did) buying dual W1/T1 units vs the miele 6068 and 7135 (condensor) dryer would give us better efficiency (timewise)--I have found it difficult to find out specific cycle times on the 7135. FWIW My wife tends to do many small loads of laundry per week (not many huge loads) and uses the sanitize cycle frequently. Thanks in advance and apologies if there is too much overlap or rehash with prior posts on the topic.

Comments (19)