SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tropical_diva

Purple Sofa. WHAT?

tropical_diva
16 years ago

In my quest to try to find a sofa ( my next step in the 7 layers of design). I went off looking for red or black. WELL! Here is what I found. ( YES I know it's neither one) I just fell in love with this ! It's so sexy! At first I questioned it because it seemed retro... but it really did seem to fit the design of my area rug. (I keep trying to go more traditional earthy, Tuscany.... but this is what I keep being attracted to so I am going with it... for NOW). I couldn't beat the price on this sofa $175. It's in INCREDIBLE condition and the color is plush. Ok drum roll please..........(There will be questions following your viewing experience.. heh)

{{!gwi}}
This is more true to the color

{{!gwi}}
The chair you see on the left is so funky and cool. As you see it almost matches the area rug exactly..... it came with the couch ( for an extra $50.) I'm thinking to reupholster it black. Originally it was a $700 chair.

{{!gwi}}

From the top

{{!gwi}}
From the front door:

{{!gwi}}
Do you think the way I have things arranged is OK? I dunno I feel weird about everything being open. But really it's my only choice if I go with the "no couch next to a wall or a window" rule.

So I'm really curious as to what ya'll think. I THINK I can make this into a very nice designerish ( certanily don't want to go cheesey... or have I already gone too far?)

Comments (20)