SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caliloo_gw

TGIF July 9

caliloo
13 years ago

I am kicking off the weekend early! It is Swim Team Breakfast day and I have been up since 5 cooking off sheet pan after sheet pan of bacon. 12 lbs are done and the last 3 pans are going in so I can have them at the pool by 8:30 AM. After that, it is a planning lunch for the Tidal Wave Party (after our last meet in 2 weeks - we have an ice cream party) then back home to regroup for Happy Hour with a couple of close GFs.

Tomorrow we are hoping for cooler weather so we can reorganize the garage. The new fridge is arriving and we need to make a little room since it is larger than the old broken one.

Sunday is relaxing and catching up on a little weeding (I hope) and then "Movie in the Park" after dark. That is a fun little community effort where a few people started setting up a screen and showing an older movie for free, with free popcorn and $1.00 Root Beer Floats. Everyone brings blankets and chairs and the kids run amok. It's a really nice way to wrap up the weekend.

Clinking with coffee for now, and something MUCH stronger later! Stay happy and safe all :-)

Alexa

Comments (16)