SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

TGIF 9-14-07 it's beginning to feel like fall:)

girlsingardens
16 years ago

Boy is it chilly this morning, at 7:00 this morning it is 40 degrees. I had opened up the windows last night and it was 60 in the house. I even broke down and fired up the furnace this morning to see if it works and warm it up a bit.

It is homecoming week so will go up to the pep rally this afternoon and then volleyball, football and the crowning ceremony tonight. Feels like we are still in high school besides having 3 kids and even though it has been 15 years since I was a senior in high school.

This chilly weather makes me want to make an apple crisp:) I need to finish canning green beans, I have 16 quarts done and enough beans for 9 more quarts. Also have some cukes to make into dill pickles. Haven't done as much canning this year but don't have the energy.

Rhiannon has snacks on Monday and we are bringing grape tomatoes, peppers, cukes, carrots and celery and dip for snacks. We will have to see how the kids like them, but it is Rhiannon's favorite snack. We will make lots of snacks to watch the big NE vs USC football game tomorrow night. Some of the teachers are coming over to watch with us and have a few beers.

So cheers to you and hope it isn't too chilly where you are at.

Stacie

Comments (17)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio