SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
san__gw

TGIF for 9-28-07

san_
16 years ago

is anyone clinking with anything at all or have we all forgotten this is the end of the work week for most folks???

now i know i had a full-out whine just a couple days ago and will try not to do that again, even though i would feel absolutely justified in doing so again! some weeks just don't go well at all...but katie, some of those unfinished projects that you alluded to have been started in OUR household and i know i have some glassware to match yours. so if you want to fill your glass and compare stories, i'm more than ready! and lpink--talk about being unhandy! i just know in my heart of hearts we could make you feel like a ruddy genius. you have no idea of the relatively simple things we've screwed up over time. be that as it may, if you wanna compare stories, pour a glass of wine or whatever, and i'll tell you about the biggest argument we ever had in 31 YEARS!!! such a simple little thing and so stupid--just pathetic...in any case, we are happy and well and that is the most anyone could wish for, isn't it? we have projects underway and will either press on with them this weekend or not--depends on how how adventurous we're feeling :) so what is everyone else up to? surely some of you are alive and well and feel like sharing!

Comments (7)