SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catspa_zone9sunset14

Photo-enlarging problems on HelpMeFind?

catspa_zone9sunset14
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Is anyone else having problems getting enlargements of the photos to load on HMF? For me, the newer photos on the first page of photos tend to enlarge okay when clicked on (not all of them, though), but older photos on subsequent pages only give a blue question-mark box with itty-bitty caption to the side and stay that way. Even so, a few old photos will still load okay and how pervasive the problem is among the photos seems to vary from variety to variety. (Doing a lot of searching on HMF lately with that Vintage Roses sale list, so it's been a very thorough investigation -- LOL. ) I first noticed this about a week ago and for a day or two it seemed to get better, but today it's way worse.

I was thinking it was maybe my aged computer's fault (8+-year-old Mac laptop running El Cap OS and every browser irreparably out-of-date...). But a few days ago I got a new Mac Air and everything now up-to-the-minute, computer-wise, and the same thing is happening. Checking to see if it's just me :-).

Comments (7)