SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
efoula7

Please help me decide on furniture colors

efoula7
6 years ago

Hello everyone,

I would be really greatful if you could help me out make our new apartment rental feel homey!!

Ypu can see the colours of the floor and wall of the living room..Wall is actually painted with BM moonshine, may not appear properly here.

My issue is that we currently own a small black leather sectional sofa that probably won't be replaced soon, a dark espresso bookcase and a tv stand in this color:

Somehow these all fit along with the wall and floor and other furniture in our current place, but in this one I feel they won't..I am especially afraid that the black sofa will make the place appear dark. So, given that I would like to keep these three pieces for now (sofa, tv stand and bookcase) what would your suggestions be for the colors of coffee table, dining table, chairs and general accents of the room? I struggle with the dining and coffee tables especially.

Keep in mind that it is a bright living room as is, but pretty small and that in 1-2 years we will be moving again, so probably want something that will not be hard to match in another place.

Thanks so much!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH