SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pipdog_gw

Chandelier options for MCM-ish/modern/post and beam - pls help choose

Pipdog
7 years ago

I have a couple options for the chandelier and pendants in our main living area in our MCM/modern and could use some feedback/opinions. I've driven myself crazy going back and forth over these fixtures for the last month. None of these can be sourced locally and are not available in showrooms (that I am aware of), so I have to buy all of them sight unseen. I'm the type of person that likes to see something in person before I make the leap, so I'm struggling to commit to any of these and could use some help making a final decision.

Some info: The chandelier will hang over an oval dining room table and will be the first thing you see as you walk in the front door. The ceiling is vaulted and is 17 feet at the ridge. The backdrop for the fixture is a wall of glass facing the backyard/pool. The room is long (51x18) and the dining table is in the center of the room, the kitchen to the right, the living space to the left. We also need three pendants over the kitchen island that will be approx. 15-18 feet away from the chandelier.

Here are the contenders:

Here it is installed

With these pendants:

Option #2:

Classic Sputnik

Installed with bulbs:

Pendant #2 option:

Option #3

Rod chandelier

Installed:

Not sure what pendants with that one. Still searching for matching ones.

What do you all think? Any of these? Keep searching? Any thoughts/input would be helpful.

Comments (61)