SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marilyn_sue

What Have You Been Doing Lately?

We have been having a lot of rain, and it is very difficult to do any kind of garden work at all. We have picked green beans from our garden and a couple of tomatoes. The girls have picked some black raspberries and we have them frozen. I am still busy cooking meals and carrying them upstairs to my husband who suffered a very bad stroke in Dec. I recently bought five acres that adjoin our property and the girls and I have been going there a lot to clean out the pole barn and pick berries and clean on the big yard. Have not even started cleaning out the house, which is unlivable in my estimation.

Today have to take my husband to a doctor again. Took him to the emergency room last week as he had suffered a fall some days before. He has a hairline fracture in a vertebra and it just has to heal on its own.

We had a nice Fourth of July at Amber and Alyssa's and I did a lot of the baking and cooking.

What have the rest of you been doing to keep busy? I hope you have been having a good time at whatever you are doing.

Sue in Central Indiana

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert