SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Update on our neck of the woods....things aren't looking up

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Thanks guys....I am just about shot. Don't even want to go into the family drama that happened tonight resulting in me refusing to go to my sides Christmas, but if you have been around the last few years it is the same crap another year so I am not going to subject my family to it this year. Nope not gonna happen.

Good news Peyton' cyst is a thyroglossal duct cyst and should go away on its own. Hayden is starting on another 3 weeks of antibiotics and Rhiannon goes in on Christmas Eve and has her throat scoped to look for nodules on her vocal cords( the 3 were at my folks and went to the ENT dr for Peyton and had them look at the others too) Hudson is only congested in his head and they gave him another 4 days of prednisone. The poor little monkey is also in the middle of his 6 weeks of age growth spurt so wants to eat all the time, is croupy, gagging and sneezing.

We get to go back for a recheck for Peyton's cyst, scop Rhiannon's throat and if Hudson is still sick look him over too on Christmas Eve and for the first time we will spend Christmas eve and day at our own house not at my folks. I can't put my kids through the stress from my family and I am at my wits end as it is. Add to that I am in the midst of a gall bladder attack, and won't have surgery til the first of the year, I just want to spend a couple days at the hospital. The middle two are at my folks but I want to get them back asap because of family issues and just will have to muddle through things with health and happiness needin our attention at this time( being typed with tears in my eyes)I know that it is just something that we will have to wait out, but enough is enough already:)

Stacie

Comments (15)