FedEx and Chewy
6 hours ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
Related Discussions
9pm delivery? I’ve seen it all now...
Comments (18)I truly appreciate the drivers efforts too. My expectations for delivery just aren’t that high and today would have been just as good. I remember when I’d need extra hours to make ends meet or Christmas happen for my daughter. I was thankful for the extra hours, but I was also exhausted. I’m sorry about your lost package Moonie, I hope they find it before too long. In our area, there was an article on the news about some guy who is following trucks. He’s lifting boxes off of porches as soon as the truck drives away! One house got a good camera shot of him in action so hopefully he’ll get turned in soon. A few years ago, a large telescope I had bought my husband was lost by UPS. The box was huge, so it was hard to imagine how they could loose it, but they did. After a week, a new one was sent by the seller and a few days later, a neighbor brought the lost one to our house by wagon; it had been miss delivered, I hope your package is sitting at a neighbors house too....See MoreChewy.com - wow!!
Comments (34)With 5 indoor cats and all the ferals outside that we feed and the 80 pounds of birdseed we buy to feed the birds that entertain the indoor cats, we spend plenty at Chewy every month. I used to compare prices, but I don't anymore since we discovered Chewy. I've found that their price always matches the lowest price I've found elsewhere. And I save 5% with autoship. Not much, but every little bit helps. We, too, appreciate not having to carry all those heavy boxes and bags to the car, then into the house. Most of the delivery people are happy to bring everything into the garage for us. I input the 5 cats' info at their site and get birthday cards for each of them....See MoreGreat customer service these days from...
Comments (32)I'm going to reiterate that Home Depot is not winning any customer loyalty from me!! It's the only hardware option I have nearby locally. Usually buy from them due to path of least resistance. So far my bad experiences have been: limited in store merchandise options that I like, shopping online to check availability before going to the store and then finding out that the online availability was not correct, ordering things from them and they never show up. This is not a reflection of the local employees, they are nice and good, but the corporation is not up to snuff IMHO. We are putting Home Depot on our "avoid if possible" list. Switching to the Menards next town down the road, and they also do contact less pick up and everyone in the store wears masks, and they also do home delivery. Just seems more "put together" overall and so far we've found things we like there, like a kitchen faucet, bathroom light fixtures . . . We still go to Home Depot for quick things we need mid-project, and I do find plants there I like sometimes, but we drive down to Menards at least once a month. If the pandemic wasn't still ongoing we'd go to Lowe's 45 min. away but we're limiting shopping trips both for economic and social distancing reasons. We have such a backlog of stuff at home to deal with we don't really need to go shopping anyway, this is not something we are doing just because of the pandemic, it suits where we are at now with our lives, wanting to focus on interacting with what we have now, not bringing more into the house . . . Edited to add that I had to wait 20 min. at HD to get a refund for the merchandise that never showed up. It was hardware cloth fencing. The whole time yahoos without masks going in and out and a ventilation system blowing on me with recirculated who knows what. My eyes were itching the whole rest of the day. Next visit I guess I will also have to wear protective eye coverings. Afterwards, the customer service person said they had the fencing in the store, and offered to give me a discount. I questioned her because I said the whole reason I had ordered the fencing is they didn't have it in the store. She again said, "We have it in the store." I went to that aisle because I also needed plant stakes and they were in the same aisle so what the heck. Had to walk through the whole store. And lo and behold, NO, they did not have the fencing and neither did they have the stakes. So quite a wasted trip, wasted time and in these days, wasted risk due to poor customer service. Quite the opposite of my last trip to Menards. I was going for contact-less pick-up but I didn't print my receipt because I thought I would be able to pull it up on my phone. Could not get cell service once at the store, but the folks at customer service printed it out for me. Meanwhile, everyone in store wearing masks, good ventilation, and they were offering you masks if you didn't bring one. Polite, efficient service and delivering in-person what they promised on their Web site....See MoreWhat in the WORLD is going on with Amazon??
Comments (18)Ditto Arcy! The same day I ordered my son's things, an hour later I ordered a pair of shorts he wanted, which made it two different orders. His shorts arrived in the mail two days later because it was in a lightweight plastic bag. But their UPS, oh lordy! Amazon doesn't use UPS here except once in a blue moon. Our poor mailman delivers large boxes of dry pet food, cat litter, all that stuff and sets it on the porch. I adore him, he has a sense of humor and I apologized on cat litter day when two boxes in the same package arrived. He laughed and said he's used to it. One UPS driver was very irritated with me last year when I refused to accept DIL's big box and take it up to his house because the UPS driver apparently can't read the first name on the box or the address even though it's on both our mailboxes, and there are two driveways. When UPS or FedEx pulls up in our driveway I know if I'm expecting anything and most of the time I'm not (amazon, mailman, lol), so I have to run to the front door because I know it's to my DIL and they'll set her box on my porch then take off. For a few weeks I had to tape a note on my door telling the delivery guys what our address is, and what our address isn't. :) I caught the driver putting DIL's package on our porch and I asked who the package was for and when I told him it goes to the house on the hill behind us he asked if I'd take it there. Oh no, I'm not getting into that habit. At my age sometimes that one minute uphill walk will kill me if it's super hot. lol I gave him this look then he said curtly "Nevermind" then leaves. Tough....See More- 5 hours agolast modified: 5 hours ago
- 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago
- 2 hours ago
lucillle