SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

Great customer service these days from...

jojoco
3 years ago

Several cheers and only a few jeers. Target has been exemplary in filling online orders quickly and correctly. And for the few and far between errors from Target, their customer service has jumped through hoops to make it right. (And I'm not a demanding customer--even when I'm in the right.) Same with Chewy.com. Especially Chewy. the harness I ordered from Chewy came within two days. Unfortunately, it was too big and when I tried to return it via customer service, I was told to keep it or donate it somewhere and they would re-order it for me in the proper size. Kudos to them!

I've also been searching high and low for yeast. No grocery store within miles of me has it. On a wing and a prayer, I popped into a pizza place next to the grocery store and asked if they sold yeast, fully expecting a "no." The owner, as expected said no, they don't sell it, but he'd be happy to give me some. Then he gave me a big chunk of fresh yeast. I would have thanked them on Facebook, but I don't want others to overwhelm them with requests for more fresh yeast. Big cheers!

Jeers- Everything on Amazon. I get it--they are overwhelmed. But to give me a (prime) delivery window of May 27th - August 29th is just plain silly (not an in-demand item either--curtain rods and a duvet cover). And, the orders are getting messed up right and left. Again, it's first world problems and my solution has been to either wait for the delivery or cancel and find something more readily available.

I've also had good luck on Etsy sites and am happy to support small businesses.

How about you all? Cheers? Jeers?

Comments (32)

• Fun2BHere
    3 years ago

All of my masks have come from Etsy. Cheers to those sellers for shipping quickly. What I've ordered from Amazon has arrived within two - three days. We did have a little problem with some Amazon delivery people who were unable to read house numbers so my neighbor and I had to pick up our orders (different days) from each other's front door. My biggest disappointment was the inability during the height of the stay-at-home order to get delivery or curbside pickup from anyone. I continued to go to the grocery store because I had no choice.

• IdaClaire
    3 years ago

Cheers to my various Poshmark sellers. They all use USPS, and while I know it's not exactly analogous to a large retailer filling orders, I still think of how these are individuals each dealing with their own special challenges, yet they never fail to get my orders to me lighting fast, and usually each is wrapped as though it's a special gift. It's the little things that can make one feel special.

• Related Discussions

Great customer service from Gardens North!!

Q

Comments (5)
    Tiffy, I don't know whether to thank you, or be mad at you, LOL! I spent quite a bit of time browsing their website, and found some things that I wanted to order, but when I went to check out, I didn't see the discount. I've sent them an email. I know they charge $7 to export to the US, and $5 to ship, but surely my total couldn't be $36 for 7 packets at the sale price? I really liked their unusual selection though! Bonnie
    ...See More

Shout Out to OXO: Great Customer Service

Q

Comments (1)
    I love OXO products. Everything I've purchased by them has been of consistently high quality and works flawlessly. Their serrated peeler is hands-down my favorite peeler that I always reach for and will drag out of the DW and wash by hand rather than use a different one.
    ...See More

Kind customer service saves the day!

Q

Comments (21)
    I too had an excellent cs experience with Kirklands. We live and hour away from ANY shopping (except for WM and that's only 25 minutes <g>). I found the perfect picture for DH's newly renovated bathroom late last summer. It had all the colors, the theme...it gave "meaning" to or an explanation to everything we did with the reno. I know, that sounds silly LOL. I called Kirklands to see if they had one. I think the online store said the inventory was "low" at my particular store. She not only confirmed they had some but actually called back when she said she would, looked them over and made sure I got one that wasn't damaged, wrapped it with brown paper, bagged it, put my name on it and had it up front behind the desk when I got there. How many times have I expected to find an item waiting on me behind the counter and it wasn't there!!! Many.
    ...See More

how can I get a response from customer service? been trying for days

Q

Comments (2)
    I cannot reach anyone for my return! It must be a secret! past the 30 days now. Terrible Customer Service
    ...See More
  • l pinkmountain
    3 years ago

Cheers for the Pure Formulas online health and beauty web site recommended to me here. Excellent service and quality of products. Cheers for the Sweetwater company if you need guitar supplies of any kind, music, etc. I get my strings there now ordering online since there is no local place to buy anymore. It's actually about an hour away from me in Ft Wayne IN but would only make a pilgrimage once in a while. I know others who like the company too. Sad that good guitar/music stores are becoming so rare in real commercial spaces. Cheers for Menards, really great in person, drive up ordering and accurate web site. Cheers for Arbico organics where I am able to get my organic lawn care supplies like milky spore. Cheers for the Victory Seed Company that sells heirlooms. Is located in OR. Excellent service despite being a pandemic hotspot. Good products too. Shout out to two online CA mail order nurseries--Digging Dog Nursery and Trees of Antiquity out of CA. Both have great customer service and good products for hard to find trees. I also got good service from the old "Cafe Press" company that does tee shirts, mugs, and other items with pictures printed on them. Got a nice mug for Dad for father's day with a slogan I had been looking for. I've had good luck lately with Lands End after a dry spell of not liking much there. Lately I seem to have better luck with them than LLBean. I used to get much of my clothing basics from one or the other of those two. As much as I'd like stuff a little more stylish, it's harder to find more unique tailored items online. I found that out having to try on and return dozens of wedding dresses from online orders which was a pain packing up all the stuff over and over.

Boo to Home Depot's Web site. Misleading information and my order is MIA. Particular boo to Gurnsey's online nursery. Extremely long wait for dead expensive plants to arrive. Charge before sending, terrible customer service. Refund not forthcoming. Seems to be a racket running on the former good name of the company. Many complaints about them on other forums here. And yes, BOO to Amazon. My husband worked for them briefly. Overextended and famously bad working conditions. The items I've been getting from them lately, many not as described or appear to be seconds. Manipulated searches, having to wade through a lot of junk is a time waster. Etsy is getting to be more and more like that, now a lot of "stores" selling cast off and questionably sourced manufactured material. Still got a lovely hand carved wooden cardinal pair for atop our wedding cake though, from and Etsy seller, so good can be found, just a lot of stuff to wade through now, search engine seems biased. I didn't have a good experience with ThredUp but many on here love it so that's just my opinion of the merchandise. I sure love the concept and just sent them a bag of my old stuff, the local Goodwill is closed and not sure when opening back up or what will be there so online thrift still has potential, IMHO. Just hard to know for sure what you're getting, unlike wading through the racks in person. Not sure I'm totally giving up with online thrift, but right now I'm not much into spending money on clothes and not much need either. I just got a whole bunch of sized up stuff at Kohls after Christmas on sale, so I'm not in great need. Will probably have to size up some of my summer stuff, I seem to not be able to get rid of the 15 lbs. I gained last year that seems to have permanently put me into the next size although just barely and a lot of it seem too big but the size down is too small . . .

• Lukki Irish
    3 years ago

Cheers to Chewy! Covid or not, I still get my dog’s food lightening fast, they credited my sister on 250.00 in food because her dog passed, still had her give all that food to charity....and then they sent her FLOWERS for her loss to boot. She really loved her dog so that meant a lot to her.

Jeer...Walmart. Had to buy two porta potty’s for when my husband was ill. One upstairs, one down. The upstairs one never even came out of the box, so I went to the store to return it. In the same transaction, they credited me with the return AND then turn around and recharged me for it! 65.00! I’m in the process of disputing it, but what a pain!

Regarding Amazon, I used to shop on there a lot but with the help of covid, they’ve mostly lost me as a customer. If I can’t find something locally, I’ll buy it from a local stores website instead. Bye Bye Prime!

Home Depot. I agree, their site is very misleading. Not good, not good at all.

This is the time where stores have a chance to actually put a dent into Amazon’s pocket. I found Target to be ok, except our local store is out of a lot of stuff and I hate the new floor design they’re using.

• terezosa / terriks
    3 years ago

I think that the issue with Amazon is the third party sellers. I have had on time or early deliveries the last few months from Amazon.

I found out that Target is doing free parking lot pick up service now. Next time I need anything I'll from there I'll do that. You need to order from their app though.

• Olychick
    3 years ago

Cheers to Wild Planet Foods. I ordered some cans of salmon and organic chicken from them when the pandemic started looking serious, to have in storage...just in case. Friday a small package arrived from them, months after my order and I wondered if maybe I'd forgotten that I'd ordered something else and they were finally fulfilling it. But I opened it and there were two free items with a thank you for ordering from them! Nice!

Cheers to Cosmoprof...it's a beauty supply for professional stylists, which I used to be and I kept my license so I could buy supplies. When haircuts became impossible to get, I was able to order some things online - clippers to cut my grandson's hair and a couple of other things. He wanted this particular kind of hair gel that I get for him, so I ordered 3 tubes - one for my house, one for his mom's and one for his dad's house. All arrived quickly but in place of the styling gel were 3 tubes of hair coloring! I had difficulty getting in touch with them, but in the meantime the local store opened, so I was able to buy the gel with a curbside pick-up. I finally reached the online store and they credited me the $ for the gel and told me to keep the color. Of course, I don't need it and felt terrible throwing it away, but since it was a professionally labeled product, I couldn't give it away on Next Door or Freecycle, etc. I knew someone probably was desperate to have it, so I felt extra bad.

Cheers to VintageGardenArt on Etsy. I've ordered before and posted here, also, about the sweet little garden markers she makes from silver flatware. She stamps them with sayings and I bought some for my grandson's teachers, and for future gifts for my friends. One of them arrived and she'd accidentally stamped it wrong, so I contacted her and asked about a custom marker. She replaced the one with the mistake and sent me the custom order and wouldn't let me pay for it!

• Mimou-GW
    3 years ago

On April 23 I ordered an immersion blender from WS for my sons b'day. There was no indication it was on backorder when I placed my order. His May birthday came and went and the latest update is promising I'll have it by July 6 or 7! Too long!

Since we are home more this summer I decided to buy new outdoor furniture. I have never shopped at Wayfair before but took a chance and was pleasantly surprised. I haven't really had a chance to sit it in yet because it is so rainy.

I ordered a cute solar lantern from Pottery Barn to use with the new outdoor furniture but it came this weekend and seems to be defective so I am hoping customer service will be good. Fingers crossed.

I agree Chewy has been great. At the beginning of the Covid mess my dog was diagnosed with diabetes. Chewy gets her insulin and prescription food to me without fail.

• beaglesdoitbetter
    3 years ago

Seconding Chewy. My friend lost her dog and they also sent her flowers.

Seconding the dismay at Amazon. I understand at the beginning of this that there was justification for them to be slow but I am paying for Prime and NOT getting basically anything on 2 day delivery. What am I paying for, then? I don't need their TV service.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    3 years ago

I agree about Target. My closest target is about 20 minutes, so I didn't go often. Their ability to be open during Q changed that, and I have probably been 3 or 4 times now, which has also made me think of them more when I am shopping online, too. They have been great, super quick. I also like that they tell you exactly where in their store they stock an item!

I am a lone voice sticking up for Amazon. Our service from them has been excellent. DH long suspected they have located their warehouse facilities primarily to serve me (there is an unmarked building out on the highway he is sure is "my Amazon warehouse"). : P

At one point, when I was trying to buy paper goods and pantry items from Amazon , as well as every jigsaw puzzle and boardgame left in the continental US, I logged in and saw this: "you have placed 47 orders in the last 30 days." OMG

• maddielee
    3 years ago

I am still very happy with Amazon. - cheers to them from me!

I ordered two knit maxi dresses (for after beach activities) from Appleseeds. Exact same dress, 2 different colors. After the first shipped, they emailed saying the second color was not in stock but would hopefully ship in Mid-July. I’ll still accept it, but I wish they could have told me of the delay when I placed the order. Not a big deal, so I won’t give them a jeer, because they do still use nice, thick, knits in many of their items. I know they carry “old lady” styles, but the traditional pieces still work for me.

• Sueb20
    3 years ago

We’ve had great service from Amazon, no complaints there. I’m afraid to look at how many things I’ve ordered in the last few months.

My new hammock from Pawleys, ordered from their web site, is wonderful and was super easy to assemble.

Only annoyance is that “due to covid” half of my new patio chair cushions have been delayed several times from Ballard, but the other half arrived quickly.

• Joaniepoanie
    3 years ago

I’ve had no issues from Amazon during Covid. I did order a sewing item I and it was backordered two months. It came early and we cracked up—-it had customs papers from China. This was a $7 item and it had to cost more than that to get it here from China! How do they make any money?

I was a little worried about sneakers I ordered online—-On Cloud brand. I had ordered numerous brands and they all warned that they were operating with minimal staff so shipping and returns/refunds may take longer. No problem. I shipped most back, got emails that my return had been received and was credited promptly.

Not so with On Cloud. I tracked the shipment and somewhere in Georgia it was noted “undeliverable.” Huh? I called Fedex and they said it was considered lost and the company would need to contact them.

I go to the website—-due to Covid they are not taking calls, but fill out their online email form and please be patient, don’t send more than one email, etc. I always feel like those forms are black holes but no choice. So I explain the return is considered lost and they need to contact Fedex. About five days later they acknowledge my email. Whew! About three days after that they email that my Visa was credited. I have no idea if they got the shoes back or if they may have been stolen along the way, but good job On Cloud!

• Fori
    3 years ago

USPS hasn't faltered a bit in our hard-hit area.

• cawaps
    3 years ago

Cheers to Harper Greer, a local clothing retailer. They are primarily brick-and-mortar, but were amazingly fast and responsive with mail order.

Jeers to Amazon shipping. They delivered a package to my house that was intended for the same house number a block over (numbered streets). I walked it over, but really. I've also been annoyed with packages arriving unexpectedly early. Early should be good in theory, but I don't want packages sitting on my porch because of the risk. I'm not checking tracking two days early (or at least I wasn't then) in case of early delivery.

Jeers to USPS for the package their tracking system said had been delivered on Tuesday, but still hadn't arrived by Thursday. I had reported the package MIA to the vendor and not a half hour later heard the clanking of my mailbox when the package finally arrived. I had to remessage the vendor to let them know everything was okay. I don't know whether it was an error with the tracking system, or whether they delivered it to someone else's house before making its way to me.

• teeda
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Kudos to Kinsman Garden in PA. I bought my hayrack planters from them almost 20 years ago. I needed to replace the coco liners again this year but was worried when their site indicated they were working with a skeleton crew and orders would likely be delayed. I searched around the internet but in the end decided to stick with Kinsman because I have always been so satisfied with their products. The liners arrived less than two weeks after I ordered them and are so much nicer than anything available in the big box stores. Here's the link Kinsman Garden

• aok27502
    3 years ago

We have had no problem with Amazon. My husband also must have his own unmarked warehouse.

Jeers to a cosmetic company which shall remain nameless. I ordered some hand sanitizer at a terribly inflated cost, but my friend knows one of their reps, and this is when it was hard to find. It shipped from Utah, and I asked that it be sent to my PO box. I didn't want to receive years of unsolicited junk in my home box. So, they sent me a USPS tracking number which never showed any info. I finally got a text from the people who bought our old house, my package had been delivered there. It was never sent USPS, but FedEx, which won't deliver to a PO box. By some twist of fate it got rerouted to my old house. I had to drive 80 miles round trip to pick it up. I was steamed. I told the rep, in case she wanted to forward the issue. Her response was basically "that's awful, sorry!" Never again.

• seagrass_gw Cape Cod
    3 years ago

Aok - that's lousy. Our USPS has been great, but one Sunday delivery from Amazon wasn't in our mailbox (at the end of our driveway) as they said it had been put there. So we puzzled over it and seveal days later I asked my husband to check our neighbor's mailbox (they don't live here fulltime) and our package was in theirs. Probably not our regular delivery person.

A lot of people in our remote communities have reported over the past several weeks difficulties with UPS deliveries. Turns out, UPS was feuding with Amazon over shipping costs or something. The local UPS facility was holding Amazon packages in trailers in their parking lot. People could trace them as being received at the UPS facility but that's as far as they got. It eventually was resolved and deliveries are now happening.

UPS and USPS have been inundated with packages to deliver, not just from Amazon. We have always done a lot of shopping online because we don't have access to many stores. One business owner in Provincetown said the UPS driver told him it's been worse than working the Christmas holidays - he was driving a Budget rental truck. They're short on people and equipment.

• dedtired
    3 years ago

I ordered an address book from Amazon. I got a notice that it arrived but when I went to get it at the door there were two packages. One had the book I ordered and the other had the book I’d put on my Wish List. I double checked to see if I had accidentally ordered two, but I hadn’t. I was only charged for one, as well. Very strange. Now I have a moral dilemma. Keep the extra or return it? It cost $15. Guess I’ll return it. Sometime they Tell you to just keep it. I am going to have a hard time returning it because it doesn’t show up in My Account or My Orders.

• arkansas girl
    3 years ago

IMHO Amazon has lost its way. They better get their stuff together or people are going to stop buying. The whole reason why they are so popular is/was because of their superior service, take that away and you have nothing!

• IdaClaire
    3 years ago

Ded, just go online and pull up the Amazon chat feature. Explain what happened, and state that you intend to keep the order as you shouldn't be expected to bear the burden of a return since it's not your fault. It won't be any problem whatsoever. It's really not a moral dilemma, but a delivery "oops" that is now THEIR customer service issue. Happened recently with us, when Amazon misdelivered a large package to us, and when I contacted them and asked them to pick it up (we weren't going to redeliver on their behalf during a pandemic), they said to just keep it. We ended up with a fairly high-priced new computer monitor.

• Tina Marie
    3 years ago

I used to love Chewy! We used it for some time with our little pup. When we lost her last year, I cancelled my monthly order and was told to keep the last one - it had already been shipped. They suggested I might like to donate it. They also sent a very nice card.

Amazon. I always have good service there. Yes, there are sometime that the delivery window seems crazy, but in their defense, they do tell you that up front. If I don't like the delivery date, I choose another seller. I have had outstanding customer service from them with returns, etc. I recently returned an item I'd ordered for my dad's AL apartment. Just after we received it (wall speaker for his tv and spool of wire), they went on lock-down. He's now in rehab and we're not sure where he'll go from there. Amazon extended their return period and I decided to return it and if he needs one in the future, I'll simply buy again. Well, the other day I realized there were TWO items in the box and I had only done a return on the speaker. As Ida mentioned, I used the online chat feature and within minutes they had credited me for the wire also.

DSW shoes. I ordered two pairs of shoes from them. They shipped seperate and somehow they mixed up the tracking numbers. Said one pair was delivered, but then I got the second pair, not the first. I wasn't able to track the first pair and that's the ones I really wanted LOL!! "Pedro" got to looking and of course there was ONE PAIR of those shoes in all their stores in my size. So he decided he'd go ahead and ship them. No charge. The first pair still hasn't shown up although he gave me the tracking number and it says they were delivered. Of course if it shows up, I'll return.

• Arapaho-Rd
    3 years ago

I've had good delivery service during this pandemic, so no complaints. I've done more ordering during this time, for us and for my Mom than any other.

• l pinkmountain
    3 years ago

Ded don't even bother worrying about a return. I've tried to return stuff before to Amazon, and been told not to bother. Even stuff I had been credited for. Half that stuff they throw out anyway, doesn't pay to restock. At a certain price point they just say nevermind.

• Sidgirl K
    3 years ago

Had one Amazon order go awry, but I've always had issues with Amazon. We live thirty minutes from a Prime hub and have been Prime members for years, but they never manage to get our deliveries to us until 8 or 9 pm if it arrives the day it's supposed to at all--I'd say one delivery out of every three or four is delayed or lost. Always, not just at busy times of the year.

OP, you should go to that pizza shop's FB and leave them a very positive comment--don't mention the yeast (I can totally see your not wanting them to get overwhelmed there!), just rave about how friendly and helpful they were.

My BIG jeer is the IRS & USPS. The IRS Stimulus Payment site finally told us our check was scheduled to be mailed May 22. June 3rd or 4th we get a letter saying, "Your Economic Impact Payment Has Arrived!"

Except...it hasn't.

I called the IRS June 8th. They said our check wasn't actually mailed until June 1st.

It STILL hasn't arrived. Today is June 16th and still no check.

You have to wait 30 days(!!!) before you can ask them to cancel it and send you a new one--they will not cancel it and just do a direct deposit--which will of course take another month or two I guess. So all we can do is sit and wait, and it's ridiculous. The letter saying our payment had arrived took ten days to get to us, but the check still isn't here and there's nothing we can do about it. We (like millions of others) were counting on that money, and not having it is starting to cause real problems for us. I'm so frustrated I start crying every time I think about it too much.

Mail here has always been kind of slow for reasons we can't fathom--my mother in GA will mail something to us on a Monday and it arrives here in DFW on Thursday of the following week--but this is ridiculous. (And NO, we did not get a debit card and accidentally threw it away. We've genuinely gotten nothing but the letter.) And there's nothing we can do, which makes it even more frustrating/upsetting!

• teeda
    3 years ago

Wow, that is incredible!

• pudgeder
    3 years ago

Cheers to Shapemint!

About a year ago, I ordered a bra from them. It was so comfortable I ordered 3 more. I had 2 of them put back for "later" - as in when it was time for replacement. Well, "later" arrived and lo & behold, they were the wrong style.

I looked back through the order and while I had ordered the right style, they sent the wrong style. I should have checked the order when it arrived, but I didn't. So I took a chance, contacted them and told them the dilemma. Now it was MORE THAN A YEAR -- and way outside the return window-- but they replaced them! They sent me the right order and told me to do whatever I wanted with the other 2. Impressive!

I really didn't expect that! After all it was my fault for not checking the order in a timely fashion!! I am THRILLED!

And I'm donating the 2 that were the wrong style to a Second Chance store that specializes for homeless women who are re-entering the work force and are in desperate need of dress work clothing. I also have a load of gently used dress clothes to take too. (Unfortunately, the store was burned to the ground during the riots.)

• llitm
    3 years ago

I guess I'm so happy that so many stores (and Amazon) offer free shipping and returns that I barely notice the glitches. Given we're in the midst of a pandemic I get it, even expect it. I'm always ecstatic (and still amazed) that with a few clicks a desired item will often be here in less time than it would take for me to hunt it down locally.

• woodrose
    3 years ago

My family has ordered many items from Amazon without problems. I don't like the long waiting times for some items on their website, but I understand why there would be delays during this crisis.

Another vote for Chewy .they're the best ! If every business had customer service like Chewy's the world would be a happier place.

• l pinkmountain
    3 years ago

I'm going to reiterate that Home Depot is not winning any customer loyalty from me!! It's the only hardware option I have nearby locally. Usually buy from them due to path of least resistance. So far my bad experiences have been: limited in store merchandise options that I like, shopping online to check availability before going to the store and then finding out that the online availability was not correct, ordering things from them and they never show up. This is not a reflection of the local employees, they are nice and good, but the corporation is not up to snuff IMHO. We are putting Home Depot on our "avoid if possible" list. Switching to the Menards next town down the road, and they also do contact less pick up and everyone in the store wears masks, and they also do home delivery. Just seems more "put together" overall and so far we've found things we like there, like a kitchen faucet, bathroom light fixtures . . . We still go to Home Depot for quick things we need mid-project, and I do find plants there I like sometimes, but we drive down to Menards at least once a month. If the pandemic wasn't still ongoing we'd go to Lowe's 45 min. away but we're limiting shopping trips both for economic and social distancing reasons. We have such a backlog of stuff at home to deal with we don't really need to go shopping anyway, this is not something we are doing just because of the pandemic, it suits where we are at now with our lives, wanting to focus on interacting with what we have now, not bringing more into the house . . .

Edited to add that I had to wait 20 min. at HD to get a refund for the merchandise that never showed up. It was hardware cloth fencing. The whole time yahoos without masks going in and out and a ventilation system blowing on me with recirculated who knows what. My eyes were itching the whole rest of the day. Next visit I guess I will also have to wear protective eye coverings. Afterwards, the customer service person said they had the fencing in the store, and offered to give me a discount. I questioned her because I said the whole reason I had ordered the fencing is they didn't have it in the store. She again said, "We have it in the store." I went to that aisle because I also needed plant stakes and they were in the same aisle so what the heck. Had to walk through the whole store. And lo and behold, NO, they did not have the fencing and neither did they have the stakes. So quite a wasted trip, wasted time and in these days, wasted risk due to poor customer service. Quite the opposite of my last trip to Menards. I was going for contact-less pick-up but I didn't print my receipt because I thought I would be able to pull it up on my phone. Could not get cell service once at the store, but the folks at customer service printed it out for me. Meanwhile, everyone in store wearing masks, good ventilation, and they were offering you masks if you didn't bring one. Polite, efficient service and delivering in-person what they promised on their Web site.

• Olychick
    3 years ago

I didn't want to start a new thread, but thought I'd report some great customer service...

My grandson's little school had a drive by, parking lot "graduation" event to say goodbye to the 5th graders who will move on to middle school next year. There is usually a day long event at one of the parent's beautiful waterfront farm, but not possible this year.

So we were encouraged to decorate our cars - I ordered some things from Target that were due to arrive the day before the event. Perfect. Then I got a delivery update that they would be delayed a day...boo, too late. So I was able to order some helium balloons in each of the kids' first initial and figured I'd call it good and return the Target items.

They are doing free returns via mail these days, so easy peasy. When I started the return process, they just told me to keep all the items and use or donate or discard and gave me a full refund! $61 worth! Nice!

I'll keep them for next year when my grandson ages out of the school, but use them (hopefully) in the house and not have to decorate a car again.

• eld6161
    3 years ago

Nice when this happens.