SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Another "what to wear" thread

Funkyart
last month

I will have a couple of dinners out in NYC ... at least two will be nicer restaurants but early evening so not too dressy at all. It will be late May and a holiday weekend so maybe warm-- maybe cool.

I'd like to wear a dress but most of my dresses are either very sundressy or very officey-- not much in between. Trying to shop this one from my closet ... or pick up something that is either on a great sale or versatile with a quick change of jewelry/accessories.

pictures in next post.

Comments (308)

• Kswl
    6 days ago
    last modified: 6 days ago

Funky I think you will get far more wear out of the air essentials line up where you live than I would down here in the hot as he!l belt. Love that black set and think it would be very good with your coloring.

You work hard and give your all to both the people you manage and those to whom you report, and are the most thoughtful gift giver. You’ve spent a lot of time and effort in your pursuit of health over the past year… if anyone deserves a splurge it is YOU. I just hope you like it all!

adding, i checked out the Zella dress online and the beige one would be perfect except it’s about an inch and a half too short. I would have to go up two sizes to get the length I need for my baggy knees. (I camouflage them with tights in the winter with shorter dresses and skirts.)

Funkyart thanked Kswl
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    6 days ago

I so appreciate your kind words, Kswl ... but I want to be clear that it isnt like I never splurge on myself. I know a lot of people put their everything ahead of a splurge so I felt like I needed to be honest. ;)

I do hope they all work out-- but no worries If I have to return (just processed 6 returns to Nordstrom)

• Related Discussions

Another Backsplash Thread

Q

Comments (19)
    Waving hi! I really like it!! I like the crystalline depth to it, the variation on white, the subtle character. I think it'll be really nice! Is it the shape that's throwing you off? Would you prefer something like the mini brick of your inspiration picture? I'm still kind of undecided on mine and have moved on to picking a top for my new cabinet. That's not proving to be too much easier though! I'm with you though on trying to pick something that's a little outside of the norm. I'm usually into playing it safe so it's a little scary to choose something that's different. That was too funny about the camera setting!!
    ...See More

Biscuits....yet another thread

Q

Comments (52)
    Strawberry shortcake with biscuits are a favorite old fashioned summer treat. Flakey biscuits, sweet berries and rich fluffy whipped cream. I don’t like it with the little sponge cakes my BIL gets for my sister’s birthday. (My family marks our summer birthday by what fruit was ripe) Pre-pandemic I had a light dinner at a friend’s. A spicy roasted tomato and pepper soup and huge sourdough biscuits. The recipe is from King Arthur. It has become a favorite way to use up discard. I think of of biscuits as rich, flaky and not particularly sweet. On another note I was a particularly awkward kid. I found teen fandom fairly incomprehensible but I had two friends who were huge Bay City Rollers fans. Lol. I remember bringing ‘scones’ to school in my lunch box for an endless stream of band members birthdays. I would love to find the ancient cookbook I used. As I remember the recipe was more like a biscuit than most of what I have had as scones in my adulthood. https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/buttery-sourdough-sandwich-biscuits-recipe
    ...See More

Another one of those endless threads...

Q

Comments (27)
    FWIW, I believe justcallmepool did state that these threads do show up on the Houzz discussions front page for everyone to see and access. And tho their comments were a bit salty, I think it just goes to show that what some might think of as a private forum most certainly is not. It's fair to assume there are always other eyeballs looking at these pages, since they can also come up in web search results. This may be a partially hidden conversations board, but it's not completely incognito. Isn't it the case that someone who's not a member can still read, even if they cannot post a reply? P.S. @ Olychick - I did finally click and the fact that people are only posting their results makes that even more baffling to me! I play Wordle daily too, but it never occurred to me that anyone would be interested in my results.
    ...See More

Another of those "Your favourite clematis" threads

Q

Comments (2)
    Harlow Carr, followed closely by Arabella.......at least for those that fit your criteria :-) Otherwise, my faves tend to be a bit too robust - durandii, armandii and the montanas. All with heavy and long (relatively) bloom cycles
    ...See More
  • salonva
    6 days ago

I;m getting the feeling that KOP can be the alternative meet and greet to Longwood. :)

I just checked and depending on the route, I am between 14 and 19 miles from KoP, but I find it soo overwhelming. A few times, I arranged to meet friends from where I used to live, and because we were all so unfamiliar with it, it took us forever to find each other (talking on the phone, seeking directions) even having a definte meeting spot.

Then Covid happened and I've rarely gone there. I do sometimes go to the outer rim where Nordstrom Rack is and some nice restaurants.

I guess I'm not a real mall shopper but I may give it another try. I just spent the morning trying on bathing suits at Land's End and Boscov's. I have 2 suits at home which I tried on the other day. One is really pretty good, the other is not terrible but not good. They are both way better than what I was finding in the stores to try on. I may order some that were not in the store (Lands End) if I get brave. I just hate the returns.

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    6 days ago

I don't really like shopping in malls anymore either-- and my vision/brain go wonky with the lighting and open spaces. I was "off" all night after 45 min in a big box store the other day.

So after all my frustration and complaining about Talbots -- I found a package on my front step this evening. UPS says it delivered it to Chicago, but here it was! They are off my %$#YS* list for now-- and good thing because I wanted to order a few more basics for summer. ;)

Unfortunately, the linen jacket isn't a good fit -- it is way too large on top but I don't know if I can go down a size in the tummy and hips. As was the case years ago when I was thinner, the proportions in their women's sizes are just off for me. I have wide shoulders but the shoulders, arms and chest are huge. I look like a linebacker and I have gaping fabric and room for a head in my chest area! I will try a smaller size but I am pretty sure it's time to look for a different jacket.

Also, Talbots linen is sooo not as nice as it used to be!

The good news is, the smaller size in the charming shell works well (in fact, I could probably go down another size but I kind of remember they shrink a bit ... ?). I have been wearing these for years-- they are great under jackets and sweaters and they are modest enough I'd wear them on their own (flabby arms and all). I replaced my standard white, navy and black (probably 6+ yr old) and this time I also got orange. Love it! I may pick up a few more colors.

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    6 days ago

Not quite as tailored as the cropped linen jacket but I ordered this ivory denim jacket .. I always loved a collarless jacket and I like the gold buttons. Only problem is.. they only had a 3x. I can usually make a 2x work but I am more swinging between 1x and XXL depending on the brand and the style. I thought it was worth a try though.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    6 days ago

Cute, but too big is not good. Honestly a scooch too small is better than too big. I agree about Talbot's quality - I am no longer a customer.

I am jacket shopping too. We have a trip coming up in May again. Usually we are moving from place to place and i don't care about repeating outfits but this is one destination and with other people so I feel like I want to round out my wardrobe a bit more. It will be high 60s during the day

I like this one because it's a little different --- it is fleece?!

Am tempted by this versatility ...both are reversible

Love this color

Also liking this one:

OOh so pretty, if not terribly versatile

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    6 days ago

I *really* like the first one, Mtn .. the pink fleece peacoat! Such a fun look ... and ps is it Frank & Eileen? I keep getting instagram posts from them in my feed. I never heard of them before-- have you purchased from them before?

I don't need anything as substantial as you are looking for Mtn ... just something to break the chill and more so, elevate a jeans or pants outfit a touch. (Do we know your next destination? 60s during the day sounds like nice relief in the dead of summer)

I agree that too big is more of an issue than too small-- it's taken me a long time to recognize this lol. However, I have always been able to wear larger sizes as long as they have good lines and fall just right. My broad shoulders help there. We'll see if that is the case here ... Talbots fit skews larger on top but a few reviewers said this particular jacket runs small. I am not putting all my eggs in this basket lol.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    6 days ago

I *really* like the first one, Mtn .. the pink fleece peacoat! Such a fun look ... and ps is it Frank & Eileen? I keep getting instagram posts from them in my feed. I never heard of them before-- have you purchased from them before?

Yes it is, and no I have not. It is a bit unusual to use that fabric that way and could be cute or could be a hot mess.

It's late May, early June for a conference in the Azores.

I agree that too big is more of an issue than too small-- it's taken me a long time to recognize this lol.

One of my DDs coined the phrase "if it's not too small it's too big" and I think she is right. Yes, being college aged and not lumpy helps on this but still, I notice if I try on something a bit too big, when I size down I look much better. A few of my friends have adopted this mantra also.

PS DD claims leggings are an exception to this rule (and also believes "leggings aren't pants!")

Funkyart thanked mtnrdredux_gw
  • Sueb20
    6 days ago

Yes, it is F&E, I know because I was looking at it too! They have a "mini" version which seems like a petite...but aggh, do I need a $300 sweatshirt? Sigh.

I had never heard of that brand until recently when a friend was talking about her coworker who had a great sweater...coworker shared that it was F&E...we looked it up on the web site but agreed the prices seemed kinda crazy. But I have never seen the clothing in person. Maybe it is truly amazing?

Funkyart thanked Sueb20
  • Kswl
    6 days ago

I might need jacket #5…. who makes that one???

• mtnrdredux_gw
    6 days ago

Tuckernuck makes #5

• Kswl
    6 days ago

Thanks!

• njmomma
    5 days ago

I love that black jacket and need it for the fall 😂 thinking ahead. Where is it from?

• mtnrdredux_gw
    5 days ago
    last modified: 5 days ago

I came across these and they were so cheap; prob since they are off season, w the fur trim. Just arrived, They're cute and very comfy. https://www.nordstromrack.com/s/skechers-bobs-b-cute-faux-fur-lined-sneaker-women/7771990

I think I am going to "barbell" my sneaker portfolio, with an investment in GG on one hand and a bunch of Skechers on the other!

• salonva
    5 days ago

I vote for the fleece jacket. It's going to be so comfy cozy.

The price deters me but I think it would be a great purchase.

• Sueb20
    5 days ago

Mtn, those are adorable!

I didn’t have a long spring jacket and couldn’t find what I wanted until I checked Orvis and Barbour…since I had good luck with my shorter quilted jacket, I decided to order this and it is perfect! Not too long, and the sleeves came rolled up a bit, at just the right length for me. And it’s reversible. Not a huge fan of the plaid, but it might be cute — and a good option if one side gets dirty when we’re traveling!

Funkyart thanked Sueb20
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    5 days ago

LOL Mtn .. I do that too. I wear $30 keds and $250 gabors! None are in the GG range yet though. Your sneakers are cute! I have a kind of similar pair of boots from sketcher. The are incredibly comfortable but not as nearly as cute as your sneakers.

I have so many sneakers, (close your ears Mtn) I am only spending big dollars on those that are very comfortable-- I don't care how cute they are. I did save about $50 by getting my hokas on ebay (new). I don't like the look but I love the comfort. These were the least offensive of all the color combos they had.

I do like the look of the On Cloud Roger ... not the design most people think of, this is their version of Stan Smiths. Very comfy as soon as I slipped it on my foot ... even before walking in them.

I *think* I am done with sneakers for a bit ... ;)

• Kswl
    5 days ago

I like both your Hokas and the On Cloud pair, Funky. The colors are pretty for spring and if they are comfortable that’s reason enough to love them.

SueB i LOVE that jacket! IIRC your hair color will look outstanding with the plaid.

Funkyart thanked Kswl
  • martinca_gw sunset zone 24
    5 days ago

I dislike typing on my iPad here, but, ooh la la! Such a fun time lurking on these wardrobe threads. Mtn, love love that lightweight quilted khaki jacket with brown trim . Name, please? . I believe Frank & Eileen is from Eileen Fisher, and Frank is her DH, I thimk? Kswl, that wrap skirt is GORGEOUS. And, once again, I will stick my unasked opinion in to remark over your fabulously slim look in the light weight, LONG wrap skirt. Perhaps longer, smooth skirts are more flattering on most over 50 women? Yes…smaller is more flattering,…as long as it doesnt cling to the “oozies “ Keep up the shopping reports…love it!

• mtnrdredux_gw
    5 days ago

Mtn, love love that lightweight quilted khaki jacket with brown trim . Name, please?

Garnet Hill

I believe Frank & Eileen is from Eileen Fisher, and Frank is her DH, I thimk?

Actually no, but that is very believable! https://www.frankandeileen.com/pages/about-us?_gl=1i5z8kk_up*MQ..&gclid=Cj0KCQjwq86wBhDiARIsAJhuphmqlezJgW7W_pdwohowYg-TeGozU9F9zuQhZAG9R3p5O15sfWkfakUaAgTpEALw_wcB

• jsk
    5 days ago

I just bought mtn's sneakers that I do not need. You are all such enablers!

• mtnrdredux_gw
    5 days ago

I am so sorry, but at least they were well-priced, no? : )

I decided against the F&E jacket because I wanted the dark blue grey and they don't have it in my size. Still thinking about the quilted ones, but I have two quilted light jackets already. I might go shopping physically and see what I see...

• jsk
    5 days ago

Yes, very well priced. And so darn cute. I couldn't resist. So thank you. But also darn you ;-)

It will give me something to look forward to in the fall. I'm one of the odd ones that hates fall because it means winter is imminent and I love summer.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    5 days ago

pssst, I hate Fall too. And do not get me started about leaves. The only thing good about fall is the wardrobe.

• Kswl
    4 days ago

Funky, Do the Old Navy Wow jeans fit true to size? I found a pair I like but their program that shows you what you would look like in a certain style using your actual measurements puts me in a size 4. Now we may have had a total eclipse and pigs may be flying, but there is no way on God’s green earth that I am ever going to fit into a size 4 unless their vanity sizing is just completely out of control. I’m more inclined to believe the program is wonky? Maybe online jeans purchasing is not in my future—- or the current high waisted styles are just not for me,

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    4 days ago

Kswl, I find Old Navy sizing to be bizarre-- some things run small/snug some run very large. The wow jeans run a bit big, yes but not a lot big IME. But remember, I am pear shaped-- it may be different for you since you don't have thick hips and thighs.

Oddly, their OG jeans (with no stretch) run very large on me -- especially in the hips and thighs. They look like your jodhpurs jeans (and note: they are a thicker, heavier denim).

• Kswl
    4 days ago
    last modified: 4 days ago

This purchase may require an in person shopping trip. since I need a new bathing suit i guess I may as well be tortured for jeans as well.

• OutsidePlaying
    4 days ago

Funkyart, I have those exact On Cloud Roger's, same color. Love them although I really haven't worn them as much as I thought I would. They are a bit heavy and for some reason I haven't broken them in as much as I should. They are really cute though.

I'm thinking of ordering the white Allbirds Tree Runners or whatever they call them. I love the wool ones and think I'll enjoy the lightweight ones for summer.

Mtn, love those jackets. If I needed a jacket, I'd seriously consider a couple of those, expecially the pink one (#4). As it is, I decided to order a JCrew linen button up shirt to wear as a topper or alone on a trip. I also have a new stretch denim jacket from Tommy Bahama that is very lightweight that I really like and that fits me well.

• Kswl
    4 days ago
    last modified: 4 days ago

I had been playing around with the idea of a short vest to wear as a layer under my raincoat on our trip and finally decided on an off white thin quilted button up one from Italist. They seem to be having a price war with Certtire and I watched both sites until the price dropped about as low as i thought it would.

Mtn, I would order the pink blazer and just send it back it I didn’t like it…. or you could wear it to your meeting then hand it down to your DD’s. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind 😎

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    4 days ago

Outside - oh cool. I haven't worn mine yet (outside of the store) but they felt great immediately so I hope no breaking in required. I did go down a 1/2 size which seems unusual for ON sizing but after spending time in both the 9.5 and 10, the 9.5 just felt right. It is definitely not as light as a running shoe-- I find this style is usually heavier. I think that is part of what works for me-- I "feel" more stable on the ground (given depth perception/vertigo issues). I have high hopes for them!

kswl, I think a vest as an added layer is a great idea and will serve you well over time. I was looking at a 1/4 zip mock neck vest at Talbots but decided I want to wait until fall.

• Sueb20
    3 days ago

I went shopping in person today and picked up another ”blazer-ish” lightweight jacket, from Habitat. Hard to tell in the pic but the collar has a slight ruffle, and sewn inside is a sort of wire so the color can be pushed up or down or anywhere in between and stay put. I wasn’t sure about the collar at first but loved it when I tried it on.

Funkyart thanked Sueb20
  • Kswl
    3 days ago
    last modified: 3 days ago

I really like that plissé fabric Sue, it’s unusual and a beautiful color. I see a blue theme developing for your trip if this is also going on it. Nice!

Funky I finally received all four pair of side zip slacks from Brooks Brothers and they all fit exactly the same way and are the exact same length. I’m very happy with them as that side zip style fits my body type better than anything else. On a whim and in response to a sale email (they know I am such a sucker for those) I bought a pair of black Vivaia over the knee wool sock boots and am in love with them. How they stay up is a complete mystery, but they do. They will be a cute and useful addition to my knitted sweater dresses next fall and winter (black, brown, gray and hunter green). I wasn't really looking to buy another pair of tall boots but… you know how that goes!

Funkyart thanked Kswl
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    2 days ago

Oh nice! So glad you have a new source for side zip pants, kswl! And I have to check out the over the knee wool sock boots! I don't want a pair but I am sooo curious!

My spanx arrived ... and wow, what an incredibly soft material! The air essentials are a little big and the jeans a little small. I will return the jeans for sure because I don't love the cut-- the legs are a little wider than I like for a straight leg. I love the crop pants but they aren't cropped on my short legs/long torso body. I really like how the mock neck feels but the neck isnt all that flattering on me .. it isnt tight at all but i think the mock neck needs to be shorter or longer. Where it hits now just emphasizes my fat neck.

I do want to get one of the boat neck tops but waiting until I decide what to exchange and/or return.

• Kswl
    2 days ago

The fabric is indeed very soft! I have had my eye on the white boat neck top also but I need that like a third eye. Are you reordering any of it? I have to say that the Spanx clothing I’ve bought (now 3 jeans, 1 pr pants, 2 velvet leggings, a dress and a pair of black faux learher pants (NOT the leggings) have all been outstanding quality, well designed and nicely made. All my bras are also Spanx; someone here recommended them and when I ordered one I donated everything else in my drawer. They know how to fit different physiques!

I just ordered a few ultra casual linen pants from Old Navy— saw them online when i was looking for jeans. I have a few pairs of tailored linen slacks but wanted something that can be washed and dried and maybe not even ironed, just worn rumpled with a top. I ordered the straight leg style in natural linen color and a thin blue and white stripe reminiscent of mattress ticking, and a wide leg pair in white. They were inexpensive to start with and were on sale; all have elastic waists. I’m hoping they are presentable and will last for a season’s wear.

Funkyart thanked Kswl
  • eld6161
    2 days ago

Kswo, I'm interested in you think of the Old Navy linen pants. I bought them a years back.

They got totally stretched out after only one wearing. Wasn't good as I brought them on a vacation.

Funkyart thanked eld6161
  • Kswl
    2 days ago
    last modified: 2 days ago

Will give a full report. I plan to wash and dry before I even put them on so I’ll know what I am dealing with. I’m hoping the elastic waist does not look bunchy and weird!

Funkyart thanked Kswl
  • bbstx
    2 days ago

I bought 2 pair of Old Navy linen pants when they were on sale for $12. https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=8118890220004&locale=en_US&vid=1#pdp-page-content

First thing I did was wash on cold and dry on low. They shrunk quite a bit in the length. Otherwise, I thought they were fine and definitely worth $12.

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    2 days ago

I didn't like old navy's linen a few years ago-- they stretched out for me also and I just didn't like the linen itself. Hopefully theyve improved the fabric. I'll be curious to see what you think.

Old navy is hit or miss for me-- but the hits are great hits. I am wearing one of their 100% cotton tees as I type-- I prefer them to my EF tees.

I agree about spanx quality-- I really liked all of the pieces even those I am going to return. I am definitely going to keep or exchange the air essentials wide leg crops. I will return both the jeans and the mock neck. I loved everything about the mock neck other than how it looked on my neck. I will swap it for the boat neck top (I will get the white too ... I really want the black/white stripe but it is sold out).

• Kswl
    2 days ago

Hopefully they will have the striped top back in stock fairly soon, they seem to be on top of their manufacturers.

It’s been 25 years since i was in an Old Navy! I don’t remember if their clothing runs big or small. I played it safe and ordered a medium but I may need something smaller considering the elastic waist tends to make the fabric around the hips fuller.

Bbstx anything that covers would be worth $12. I got the same pants on sale for $25 which is still pretty cheap. If they make me look like i am wearing a diaper or if the seams along the sides of the legs pucker noticeably they are going back.

Funkyart thanked Kswl
  • bbstx
    2 days ago

@Kswl, I’m not home right now, but I do not recall the side seams puckering. If I were going on vacation to the lake or the beach (not dressed-up), I would take them. They are perfectly fine for that. Would I wear them to dinner at the country club? No. Would I wear them to a shrimp shack on the beach? In a heartbeat!

Funkyart thanked bbstx
  • Kswl
    yesterday
    last modified: yesterday

My vest arrived and I think iit will be the perfect layer over a turtleneck or sweater by itself or with a raincoat. I have a black raincoat lined in khaki and the vest is a sort of putty color. i haven’t yet tried the two together but put it on over my knit turtleneck sweater (today was briskly windy). It comes just past the waist and is boxy, which I like, and buttons, which makes it look more like a regular vest.

It is not puffy at all. I bought an 8 and could easily have sized down to a 6 as the cut is

generous, but wanted to be able to wear a shirt and sweater underneath it. i will be taking this to Scotland in my black / cream/ gray/ camel 10 day wardrobe. By a happy coincidence it looks great with my bone leather oxfords (which I am not taking: rain, mud).

Funkyart thanked Kswl
  • Funkyart
    Original Author
    yesterday

Oh I like!

And ivory/cream is such a great color for you!

• Kswl
    yesterday

Thank you Funky! I am wearing it today with white jeans and a tan and white sriped oxford shirt while the morning is still chilly.

DH loves it! He rarely expresses an opinion on clothing except to say ”you look nice“ which he says every time he sees me 🥰 This was a spontaneous compliment!

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    yesterday

It's a great casual look-- love the driving moccasins with it too.

Love the spontaneous compliments. SO is the same-- plenty of general "you look nice" compliments but specific compliments are rare and stand out. What I do know is that he is not a fan of my neon orange v-neck sweatshirt (I love it!) lol.

I am sitting on my heels for a bit. I have some packages coming next week but I think I'll try on my outfits/assemble a packing list before I order anything else.

The tuckerneck black and ivory lace top. It is very short. It hits the very top of my high waisted pants ... as long as I don't move! It was a final sale so I'll be keeping it but it is not my favorite. It is made well but just not as striking as I'd hoped. I will wear it with a black tank to ensure a strip of my midriff/belly doesnt peek out with the slightest move. .

• Kswl
    yesterday

Exactly, Funky, the spontaneity!

Rarely does DH dislike anything and while I dress to suit myself I try not to completely ignore his opinions when he has them. 🙄

I’m sorry your Tnuck top is not the look you envisioned but I’m sure it’s still cute and you did not pay full price. (Those are the mistakes that haunt me!)

• Irish2
    21 hours ago

Kswl I too love the vest with light jeans and your Rothys! You are definitely finding your groove lady! I seem to be batting zero on my online purchases recently like our Funky.

I ordered a pair of Hokas today because of the ”bland /unobtrusive” color ” eggnog ” so we shall see how those pan out.

• Kswl
    20 hours ago

Irish, I love that off white color eggnog. It goes better than stark white with blacks and grays and browns. Ordering online is definitely a crapshoot! I’ve had a lot of hits lately which probably means I am in store for some misses.

• Sueb20
    20 hours ago

Well, I wasn't sure whether to post this here or on the sneaker thread, but since you mentioned Hokas, Irish...I ordered two pairs, first time trying them and hoping maybe ONE pair would work. But BOTH fit perfectly and were sooo comfy. I am keeping both. Hard to find a color combo that isn't outside my sneaker comfort zone, but I bought one plain black pair and one that is mostly gray. I am still not in love with the overall look, but for this degree of comfort, I can live with them. My feet have been wonky lately and these feel very supportive. I ordered a pair of Vionics sneakers and they looked geriatric.

I also ordered two cotton cardigans from Quince. I have only tried Quince once, and returned the sweater I bought because it was so oversized. I have two long cashmere cardigans from GH that I wear all the time all winter, and I was looking for a cotton equivalent to throw on over a t-shirt in spring. One is pretty standard sized, the other is oversized and probably not flattering but I like it a lot so I'm keeping both. I am usually a medium but ordered a small in both.

• Irish2
    20 hours ago

• Funkyart
    Original Author
    17 hours ago
    last modified: 16 hours ago

Ha ... it is Hoka day! My sister just bought a pair too. I am considering exchanging mine for either the black/white or white/rose gold. I like all of the styles you guys bought.

Don't feel too bad for me, Irish2 lol. I have purchased quite a few things this month that DID work out... but yes, I've had a run on returns also. Hopefully things turn around for you too!