SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

What in the WORLD is going on with Amazon??

Oakley
2 years ago

I buy zillions of dollars of things from Amazon and the only problem I've ever had is a package may be a couple of days late.

On July 30 I ordered DS2 some shoes and clothes, and hygeine things because he's still in rehab. :) He's in Florida, I'm in OK. It was to be there two days later.

After a week of UPS trying to find the office to make the delivery they returned the pkg to Amazon. The address can be found on google maps, etc. The hours of red tape spent on it exhausted me. Three days in a row I worked on it! After talking to THREE humans, one there in Florida, I had to cancel and reorder it again. She kind of said the delivery drivers can be idiots because they don't read instructions. No kidding. Just the ones who have that route, my UPS guys are fantastic.

The order was finally delivered yesterday. Thank you Jesus.

August 3rd-I ordered $62.00 of pet food. Two Temptations, one dry bag of cat food, and two cases of canned dog food. I am NEVER late ordering their food. It was supposd to be here August 5th. It was shipped and nothing more.

I want you to know I had four cats stalking me for two days wanting their Temptations. I had to go in my room and close the door to escape them! We bought some at WM yesterday morning. They ate then slept like a rock the rest of the day. One ate so fast she threw it back up. lol

Tracking said I can still cancel the order through an associate online. It took him thirty minutes to do it, even though I gave him the order number twice.

Finally he said he took care of it and the refund would be $8.00 NO I said, it will be $65!! It was finally canceled and now I have to reorder again. I know about Chewy, but I prefer Amazon.

Is this happening a lot now? During that time my gold earrings came in two days. :)

Comments (18)