Houzz Logo Print
petalique

I have never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte

1 hour ago
last modified: 1 hour ago

🎃☕️ I have never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte, have you?

I think I’d probably like it. I hear people sort of poke fun or yawn and say, ”Oh, no, it’s that time of year again

Recently DH has made coffee that barely has any coffee aroma. Lousy batch from our usually vry good roaster, perhaps. Then he went to Starbucks and got a bag of beans, Guat, but they also had no fragrance, flavor or aroma.

I don’t think it’s my nose. I usually have a keen sense of smell.

Then I thought of buying one of those Pumpkin Spice Lattes. If I can’t have coffee, maybe settle for pumpkin? Online, I saw that this coffee additive is available.





Anyone ever try it?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions