Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

Still frosted and still learning

51 minutes ago
last modified: 50 minutes ago

Seeing more feeds about the event in Ithaca. This woman who was a former head of sx offenses at then New Scotland Yard talks about DARVO which is something I'd not heard before. It's stands for Deny, Accuse, Reverse Victim and Offender. I'm a fan of Judge Judy and have seen it at work many times on her show but never knew there was a name for it. On her show it's usually related to money. It wasn't a loan...you insisted on giving me the money...you've been harassing me. While I never saw it work with Judge Judy, it does apparently work with juries (and other realms) at times which is why awareness of this defense needs to be raised.

She explains how it's at work in this case: https://www.patreon.com/CrimeAnalyst/posts/my-two-cents-who-171669737

Comment

Sponsored
The Steele Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio