SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mickey1501

Baby names and update

Mickey15
13 years ago

So, I think we've decided on baby names. I won't get an ultrasound til November and will hopefully find out then what I'm having (my luck the little stinker will keep his/her legs crossed!). But so far, for a boy we've chosen Jaden Alexander. And for a girl we've chosen Alyvia Faith. Alyvia is the spelling I came up with for Olivia but this way it matches my older daughter's name, Alyssa. Faith is my dmil's middle name (Nola Anne from here at the KT). Three of our 4 kids hate the name Alyvia. But Jason and I love it.

This little muchkin was very much a surprise, but once the shock wore off, dh and I have become very excited. We go each weekend to look at baby stuff at least a few times, and have already been buying baby things. And dh has been buying a pack of diapers each pay period.

My mom said ever since we found out we were expecting, she always thinks of the episode from Roseanne, where Darlene and Becky tell D.J. he was an accideent, and D.J. asks Roseanne if he was an accident. Roseanne tells him "No D.J., you weren't an accident, you were a surprise". And D.J. asks "what's a surprise?", and she says "It's something you get that you didn't know you wanted."

I think that sums us up pretty well! :o)

Comments (24)