SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilliepad_gw

Babies update

lilliepad
15 years ago

We went up to Lubbock Wed. morning and spent the night.We got to go up to the NICU and feed Rowdy twice while we were there.He is doing so good and boy can he eat! He is definitely living up to his name.Everyone in the NICU jokes about his way of letting everyone know when he is hungry.He does have a set of lungs and maybe just a little bit of a temper!LOL He was up to 4 lbs. 2 oz. Tuesday but they discontinued the IV fluids and he is back down to 3lbs. 13.6 oz.They were increasing his formula with every feed yesterday and he was guzzling it down and wanting more.LOL

They will do a barium flush next week to see if his lower bowel is functioning properly.If so they will go in and re sect the bowel then in a couple of weeks if all goes well he will be able to come home.

Jillian is doing great too.Putting on some weight,almost 5 lbs. now,and is still such a good baby.She is outgrowing the laundry basket so I bought her a bassinet while we were there.

I have lots of pictures but I can't get them into my photobucket account.I have tried all afternoon but I am so computer illiterate it is pitiful and neither of my grands are here to help me.I know it's some little something I'm not doing right but I was almost in tears a while ago so I just gave up.Maybe tomorrow someone can help me.My brain is dead right now anyway.LOL

Thanks again everyone for the prayers and DS and DDIL say thanks too!

Comments (6)