SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
threepinktrees

Layout help, pretty pretty please

threepinktrees
9 years ago

I'm about to make my order for cabinets, and wanted to ask for opinions if there are anything I should consider changing before I do!

As a brief background, we're doing an update, enlarging windows, and pushing back a wall to lose some closets, gain a bit of kitchen space. But overall it's a pretty small kitchen and no further ways to make it bigger.

I'm going with maple painted white (I've always had white kitchens and wouldn't have it any other way). They will have slab doors. The counter will be dark grey up cycled pool table slate, sink a stainless steel apron front.

Thanks for any suggestions! I've attached my drawings below. They're not to scale but all the measurements are there. I'll be pushing the two cabinets next to the fridge out three inches and the fridge cabinet will be 30" deep to give a built in look and a bit deeper counters there. There will be no uppers except for over the fridge and a glass door cab to the left of the range to balance the window. Also, I chose to leave a space for my large simple human trash can instead of a pullout because I have six small kids and a tiny trash can doesn't do it for us.

This post was edited by threepinktrees on Mon, Sep 15, 14 at 13:13

Comments (18)