SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ahs23440

Please help choose gray paint for bedroom ...

ahs23440
12 years ago

After finishing my budget kitchen makeover, it's time to take on the master bedroom. This time the budget calls for paint/accessories only. I am looking for a gray paint, perhaps with a hint of blue. I have a new comforter set, it is pewter with floral accents in black and beige. The curtains will probably stay as the match the comforter, unfortunately the navy carpet will be staying as well. Trim is stained cherry. I will be using Behr paint. I have put up some samples and I think I know which one I like best but I am up for suggestions. Please see pics:

Here is picture with hint of comforter, trim and carpet so you get the idea. Taken with flash so not completely true to color. Curtains are a bit lighter shade than they appear. Going down the wall from the top we have (Behr) Cathedral Gray, Porpoise, Gray Timber Wolf, Urban Gray, Gray Pearl, Sterling, and Silver Screen.

Shot of my headboard and a pillow sham on the bed wall. Color line up is same as above. Cathedral Gray, Porpoise, Gray Timber Wolf, Urban Gray, Gray Pearl, Sterling, and Silver Screen

North window wall. This time Sterling and Silver Screen are on the far left.

On the chip and in real life Porpoise is closest to the comforter but I am pretty sure my husband will not want to go that dark, so I am thinking the Gray Pearl. What do you think? Thanks!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES