SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andie325

Two master bedroom bedding options, please help me choose!

Andie
5 years ago

So in the ongoing saga of trying to redecorate our master bedroom, I went to Dillard's for the clearance sale last night to get the bedding I had been eyeing up for two weeks and planning to use for our master. And then I came across another set that was on sale and I liked it too. And now I'm trying to decide which one I like better and should go with.

Option A: Paisley Damask Comforter & Shams with quilt coverlet on white side with blue embroidery. Window treatments will most likely be the picture below this bedding photo. FYI, they look more like a chambray-textured denim color and less purplish than the stock photo. The curtain rod will be raised near the ceiling as well.

Option B : Navy Cotton Chenille Comforter & Shams with quilt coverlet on white side. Window treatments will either be the same chambray-navy ones as above or solid white. Considered a print, but thought that may be too much. Gray ones on the left are not staying those are what were there before and we're trying to figure out where to go with all of this. Another option I've been mulling is changing the coverlet to gray and then having the navy comforter with the gray coverlet for contrast. That would leave the option to keep the gray patterned window treatments, but would add another panel to each window in order to make them more full.

Option C : Paisley bedding with coverlet reversed to blue side. Window treatments will

likely be the navy-denim chambray or the light blue ones featured.

So which ones do you all like? what do you think would look the best? the furniture is all painted like the nightstands and I plan on putting glass & gold lamps on the nightstands with white drum shades.

Comments (3)