SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rockybird

Can I use the brand/color of bed in two bedrooms?

rockybird
9 years ago

Title should say:
Can I use the SAME brand/color of bed in two bedrooms?

Can the master bedroom and the guest room have the same bed frame? I have the bed below in my master and I really like it.

Unfortunately, I may have to temporarily move into a back guest room. The guy who moved in across the street drives ferraris! The noise is insane! It's like living on a jet runway. Last night, at 130 AM, I had to go across the street in my pajamas and ask him to turn the car off. He and another guy and a woman were running it in the driveway. His response was not very pleasant, but he did shut it off. He is leasing, so I hope he does not stick around.

I am hoping to incorporate the guest room into a master suite addition. The back side of the house is much more quiet, away from the road, has great views.

The other side of the house has a guest bedroom that I think I could at least temporarily move into. I believe it would be much quieter (with ear plugs), as my current bedroom faces his driveway while the guest room is way in the back of the house. Not to mention that my other neighbor seems obsessed with having people use weed blowers, waking me up early THREE days this week.

Anyway, I need to replace the bed as it is a very old mattress from my grandmother's house. The room is fairly small, but cute, with an 8ft. wide arcadia door giving views of the mtn.

What do you all think?

This post was edited by rockybird on Thu, Jun 26, 14 at 16:47

Comments (15)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus