SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
talia_raviv26

furniture style/colors/layour

Talia Raviv
2 months ago

Hello decorating my new house. Need help starting with basics. All furniture/decor is from previous homeowner, just showing for idea of the architecture. Shown is the separated kitchen, which opens to the front door entryway (opposite side of the garage entryway that I actually use) which is part of the dining room but is slightly separated because of these stars which lead right between that that dining and living area.
This space is less traditional than what pics show from a Google search of the style, but also doesn't seem as modern as what Google shows for modern/transitional. I'm also thrown off by this layout so I really need help with what style (how modern/ traditional) I should go with furniture and what shape table to get. AND With all the different color wood already in the house (white stair railing and shutters, brown floors/cabinets, and dark gray doors, and dark brown entryway door between kitchen and dining- plus the gray walls countertops, beige carpet on stairs) I don’t know what color furniture to pick. For a little space reference, the 3 windows there span about 87 inches and that wall is about 139" from the bottom stair.

Comments (7)