SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
notrafficinga

Atlanta Agents - What is Wrong With This House?

notrafficinga
17 years ago

Any agents really, but Atlanta agents may know the house and why I'm asking. Here is a link to it.

This house should be a half a million or more in Dunwoody. It has an acre of land in a good school district. According to Ditech, it has 3800 square feet. Spalding Drive is not very wide there, and it is off the road for the most part. I drove by earlier today and it has been vacant awhile. Either it is falling down and doesn't appear to be, or it has some weird easement, or something.

I hesitate to call my agent because she can be contrary about things. She is my husband's aunt and a good agent, so we do trust her advice, but she sometimes refuses to show us things she doesn't personally like. She also doesn't work that area so much. I would like to come at her with a little information. If anyone has seen this one, is there some fatal flaw that I can't see in the listing? Is it just woefully out of style for the neighborhood? Too costly to tear down?

I am looking to buy sometime soon, but I am finding it hard to find what I want in my price range. This would be perfect unless it has some unfixable flaw.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dunwoody House

Comments (29)