SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ttodd_gw

TV Show Rules Of Engagement set

ttodd
15 years ago

First there was the set of Friends.

Then there was the set of Desperate Housewives.

The movie Somethings Gotta Give.

Now while I doubt that this set will reach the levels of viewer fascination & critique as the other's, I must say that I really like the apartment of the married couple. It's like an updated version of the blue & brown walls & white trim that has been so popular the past how many yrs. now.

Is their LR Silver Sage or one of the many other close color matches that we've often talked about so much here? I like the choice of the very creamy, almost tan trim instead of the usual stark white we've been looking at for about forever paired w/ those colors.

And the rm. leading off of the LR - is that a close color to SW Blonde or Restrained Gold that I spy? Could it be BM Desert Tan or Cork?

I like how traditionally it's decorated but for a young hip NY couple. The touches of red. Could this easily be duplicated in any one of our homes?

Mostly I love all of the pictures on the walls. Mixed frames, mixed mat colors, mixed black & white & color along w/ a mix of mediums and photography - all shown together as a massive collection. I love things on the wall!

So does anyone else have opinions on the set decor? What have you noticed?

Comments (12)