SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
geogirl1

Color guru's, please help!

geogirl1
12 years ago

I need some help on paint color choices, please! I have a large open room. It is open to the sunroom (painted a bright yellow that I am keeping). The kitchen is currently a rasberry red, but will be painted Saybrook Sage. At the same time we will be painting two main walls in the family room. One wall in currently painted a minty green, BM pine Barrens. It clashes with the stripped green in the curtains. The curtains are from the previous homeowner and are very nice and are staying. The couches, rug and ottoman are new and are staying. The other color in the room is BM Barely beige. I am painting the large wall under one sofa the new color and the fire place wall a new color. The rest of the room will stay barely beige as it is too costly to paint the entire room.

I like the color Twilight Gold, but it is very close to our couch color. The Tyler taupe seems too dark as I am going for light and airy. I fear I have crossed the line from light and airy, to bland biege though. Any ideas? Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: family room

Comments (6)