SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

A gift from Momto4kids, and you won't believe it!

annie1992
13 years ago

Nope you won't. You just plain will not freakin' believe what Deb sent me. I'm amazed. I'm floored. I'm already using it!

Yup, Deb sent me her slightly used Magic Mill. She says she seldom uses it and thought I'd get more use out of it. Since I'm making 300 dinner rolls for Amanda's wedding, plus the wedding cake, oh, you betcha I'll use it. So, I cranked it up:

I got my first couple dozen dinner rolls in the freezer already and more are on the counter cooling:

This thing is a MONSTER, it'll hold something like 25 cups of flour. The Zo perks right along, and can make about 3 dozen rolls per batch. This one can make more like 7 or 8 dozen per batch, it'll cut my batches down to 3 instead of 10 or 12.

I'm still amazed, speechless. In the same box she sent a small Krups waffle iron (which I've already used, I had gingerbread waffles for supper!). The timing was perfect, I was just thinking I'd make whole wheat waffles more often if I didn't have to drag out the big Villaware that makes cows, pigs, chickens and barns. I seldom have waffles for breakfast, but I like them a lot for supper.

Amanda is having three flavors of cake and a dessert table, and I'm responsible for all of those, so you can bet that I'll be using this baby! The day I unpacked it I had it running, the Zoji bread machine going, the big KitchenAid mixer going, the oven on and both the dishwasher and the washing machine working. It's a miracle I didn't blow the house up. Oh, and the coffee maker was going too, LOL, gotta have my quota of caffeine to keep up with everything I need to do before October 16.

Thank you, Deb. I don't know what to say, I'm overwhelmed. Thank you.

Annie

Comments (35)