SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anrsaz

Organizing cars & kids!!!!

anrsaz
17 years ago

I have one child. I think she feels comfy with every toy out around her, including in my car. I can open the passenger door and her junk will fall out! She'll be 6!

I have yet to find any decent organizer for a car? We live in the boonies, so every trip is at a minimum 40 minutes one way. She's in a booster seat that sits in the middle so of course wherever we put a bucket or such it's on the wrong side of getting in and out of the car. And being in the middle, we always have to walk around the otherside to belt her in. So what I'm saying both sides of the rear doors are used.

So with that said, do you have anything that works for toy organization in a car. Hanging things don't work.

What have you used that works? I wish I could find a plastic bucket, like a rubbermaid, that had a divider in it. One for toys, one for paper and pencils.

This is one of those constant nagging, yelling topics in our house, I'm I'm tired. Haul it in, haul it out doesn't work, because we usually have other stuff to unload. If I could find a bucket like this, when I fills, we could just bring it in, empty it and put it back.

Comments (10)