SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
adellabedella_usa

Organizing with kids

Adella Bedella
18 years ago

I've been on a roll here the last couple of weeks. THe spring like weather has been very conducive to getting things done.

Anyway, I'm finding that I need to have places for my kids to put their stuff so they can learn to clean up properly and keep things picked up. I have several problem areas. I'm looking for suggestions.

1.) What do you do with girls hair things? DD doesn't have much hair yet. Most are either the small rubber bands or the tiny plastic type barrettes that won't go on a ribbon organizer.

2.) Various members of the family have different shampoo, soap needs. I don't have room under the sink. I can't keep stuff in the tub area because the kids will throw it in the tub and waste it all. I'm trying to think of a way to keep everything handy, but out of reach.

3.) My 2 and 3 yo mess everything up while the 5 yo ds is away at school. How do you seperate out an area of do not touch for each child? The boys share a room and dd has her baby bed in the room dh and I sleep in. Just closing the door doesn't do the trick.

I'd be happy to hear suggestions.

Thank you,

Adella

Comments (10)