SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tre3_gw

I think I did it again!

tre3
16 years ago

Some of you may be familiar with my need to clean out the "sewing room" section of my basement and my talent for coming up with projects. Is this a sad and sorry tale of someone who never learns? You tell me.

In the sewing room (read catch-all) closet was an unlabeled box. Inside contains stuff I've already culled once before. Childhood schoolwork, letters precious to me, engagement announcement, our wedding invitation, etc, etc. On the way home from another errand today, my car steered itself (LOL) into the parking lot of the new scrapbooking store. I never knew!!! After confessing my total lack of experience, I left with a scrapbook, sleeves, PLAIN paper and some removeable adhesive. I only spent $53.00!!!!!! Considering that paper is a close second to love of fabric, I think I probably got out of there cheap. OMGosh. Now I just need to stay out of there!

So now I have another project! My goal is to gather all the other misc mementos from various spots around the house and put them in this book. No cutesy pages (Sorry to all who have the time, talent and taste for this) just plain ole keepsake stuff in a plain ole album. I admit I'm kind of excited. Still this is not a project that I can finsh in 1/2 hour but something I need to maintain my enthusiasm for quite awhile until this project phase is complete.

Perhaps an idea Talley Sue (wise one) suggested of 10 to 15 minutes everyday will work? Fingers crossed.

Comments (13)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm