SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda_wayman

In response to Oldrustybucket's post

Linda Wayman
16 years ago

I didn't want this to get lost in the hilarious thread because I thought it might help some of you.

All you ladies who hold your purse strap in your mouth, let me tell you what I used to do and still do whenever I take my purse with me. I went to Lowe's and bought a large S hook to keep in my purse. When I needed to go to the restroom in a public place I took the S hook out of my purse and hooked it over the door and hooked the handle of my purse on the other end of it.

Last year I found something at Walgreens in the " As seen on TV " area. It is a pretty little purse hook that is supposed to fit on the edge of a table and hang down with a hook to hold your purse while eating in a restaurant. I bought one and it works, but I didn't feel comfortable with my purse hanging from the table. It seemed like it would be easy to snatch from there. I did try the little hook thingie in a restroom. I wasn't sure if it work on a bathroom door or not, but it did. The only problem is that one end of it unscrews; I don't know why, but it does and it kept coming apart in my purse. I'm back to using my S hook.

Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: purse hook video

Comments (3)