SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cookie8_gw

Why do I feel shame?

cookie8
13 years ago

Well, I had nothing to do last night (which was a good thing) so I ran to a craft store to get some bronze sprinkles for cookies. Well, it turned into a night of shopping as I stopped in the mall on the way home. Here is what I bought - 4 mini loaf pans, a salt bin, a butter dish,a glass gravy bowl, 6 tartlet pans and (totally unrelated a steam mop). When I got home I left everything in the car until my husband was sidetracked with something else. I also had to return a couple of phone calls and said I came home empty handed as they wouldn't understand my shopping spree. Sigh. I do feel good and love everything I got and I didn't even have to try anything on! I will tell my sister (one of them anyways) of everything I bought because she gets it. Do you hide any purchases from people? Or even lie of what you paid for them? I know it's common with nice shoes, hand bags etc. but tartlet pans - I have a problem. Oh, I also held full restraint to keep myself from buying mini gravy boats - so, so cute. I feel like I need to go shower.

Comments (37)