SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
travisandjill

please help me with paint colors

travisandjill
16 years ago

Hi, we are getting ready to put our home on the market but the house is all one color and I can't decide which paint colors will look best. Can you please help me :) I will post pics of the rooms I need help with, I apoligize for the bad quality photos-I had to use my camera phone to take the pics.

First it the kitchen and eat in breakfast nook. I cant decide on a color to use and I am debating just painting the living room and kitchen all one color so it flows better. What do you think? I have different shades of brown/tan tiles and tan corion countertops. Oak cabinets.

the floor in the kitchen is a beigey-tan tile. The carpet in the living room is a beige-tan also. I plan on keeping the trim and ceiling white like they are now. The couches in the living room are light tan leather. I really would like to paint the living room a color that I could paint the stairway and upstairs game room since the rooms all flow together-it would look wierd if I didn't.

FOYER(oops I just noticed the cat food on the floor, darn kids LOL)

{{!gwi}}

Living room/stairway

{{!gwi}}

Dining room off foyer...we are going to buy a new chandalier, and recommendations?

{{!gwi}}

KITCHEN (sorry about the dark pic)

{{!gwi}}

breakfast nook (little brighter pic)

{{!gwi}}

Living room view(forgive the mess, I homeschool both kids all day){{!gwi}}

Master bedroom and master bath

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (10)