SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

happy! birthay! annie!

jessyf
14 years ago

Need I say more? On a Saturday no less! Can't wait to hear how your day goes.

Comments (61)

• pat_t
    14 years ago

I'm certain that Elery & the girls have something fabulous planned for you. Hope it's a total blast and that we get to hear all the details and see pics.

• dedtired
    14 years ago

Hey Annie! Happy Birthday. We are "birthday neighbors," a couple of Gemini Gems.

I wish you a happy, fun-filled day and a wonderful year ahead.

Pam

• momto4kids
    14 years ago

Wishing you the HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS!!!

• teresa_nc7
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday to you, Annie! Party hearty, woman!

Teresa

• Carol Schmertzler Siegel
    14 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE!

Hope you have a great birthday weekend that lasts all week :) and we want to hear all about it!

Best wishes pal!

• labmom
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie! I know it's going to be a great day!!

Suzanne

• sally2_gw
    14 years ago

I hope you get to do whatever you want to today, and have a great Birthday!

Sally

• User
    14 years ago

Wishing you all the best on your birthday Annie.

Ann

• User
    14 years ago

Hope it's a great day.

• jessyf
    Original Author
    14 years ago

dang my caps didn't come out.

'HAPPY! BIRTHDAY! ANNIE!'

Thats better.

• bubbeskitchen
    14 years ago

A big birthday hug from Bubbe!

• riverrat1
    14 years ago

Annie, Annie, Annie. Another Birthday?? ;-)

I'm hoping you have the best Birthday ever and that someone else bakes a cake for you.

Happy Birthday!

• brenda55
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday to a modern day Wonder Woman (fix the fence, bake the bread, make the jam, yogurt, sourkraut, tend to the garden, livestock, and chickens, drive the tractor, etc. and that's just her morning!!!)Whew!!!

I hope it is a really terrific day.

Brenda

• sheshebop
    14 years ago

Happy birthday Annie. I already know what you are getting for your birthday (do you speak Canadian?)

• annie1992
    14 years ago

LOL, Sherry, I do still have family in Canada, so I can speak Canadian, Yah.

Elery had to work today, so he went home last night. We started celebrating yesterday anyway, a friend of mine who is a retired Department of Natural Resources office took his wife, Elery and I out salmon fishing. Yup, we caught fish too! I got a 6 pound King Salmon and Elery caught a lake trout just a shade bigger than that. We also caught 3 that weren't measured in pounds, they were measured in inches, LOL, from 12 inches to 14 inches, but they'll make great eating. We had a blast.

Today I'm taking the Princess and Bruvver to Dairy Queen for ice cream, I have a coupon for a free blizzard on my birthday, LOL. Tonight my mother is taking me out to dinner at "The Gate". It's a bowling alley/restaurant/bar where Ashley works, so I'll be seeing all of the family except Elery on my birthday. Well, stepmom either. (grin)

I had to get my license plates and license renewal on Wednesday, so I got the "Happy Birthday from the State of Michigan, you owe us $102", so I knew it really was my birthday.

Elery says for my birthday gift we're going to Canada this summer to visit Sharon and Clive! Oh yeah, that's worth waiting for.

Lars, be careful what you say, Elery is talking about coming to California again this winter, because it's the only time he gets to see his grandsons.

Sharon, I loved the bears!

Brenda, I'm Wonder Woman, all right. I spend my time wondering why I do all that stuff. :-)

Sol, don't worry, I plan to do whatever I want and since I'm the only one in the family that takes pictures, well, there'll be no evidence!

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes.

Annie

• loagiehoagie
    14 years ago

Sounds like you have a great day lined up! Enjoy Annie!

Duane

• doucanoe
    14 years ago

Happy birthday, girlfriend!

Sounds like you have a super day planned, Annie. Sorry Elery can't be there today, but yesterday's salmon fishing sure sounds like fun. I have never been salmon fishing but would like to one day.

Make it a good one!

Linda

• lsr2002
    14 years ago

Here's to a wonderful celebration and a happy year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE!

Lee

• diinohio
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie!

Di

• hawk307
    14 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , ANNIE!!! - CHENTO ANNO !

You find out what it means.
    LOU

• teotiki
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday.....Annie
    And many many more to come.

Iris

• compumom
    14 years ago

Wishing you a very happy birthday and it sounds like you'll be having it too! So Cal in the winter? YAY!
    Hugs,
    Ellen

• daylilydayzed
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie! I hope it is a great one for you and that you will win the lottery!

• shellm
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday,Annie.Hope you enjoy your day,it sounds great.

Shelley

• Gina_W
    14 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!

Yes, please come back to California this winter - that would be great.

• jude31
    14 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANNIE from another fellw Gemini.

jude

• KatieC
    14 years ago

I knew something was calling me to check in! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Party all weekend...

geez, Annie, I only had to $44 for my license renewal and that's for eight years.

Enjoy that salmon...mmmmm.....

• User
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie! YEAH Elery , what a great birthday gift! Just tell us when and we'll be ready!

• vacuumfreak
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie! Sounds like you've had a great time hitherto and I hope it continues!

• lackboys3
    14 years ago

Happiest of birthdays to you, dear Annie!!! Any day that's filled with fresh wild salmon has to be a good day:-) Enjoy it all and may the coming year be filled with only goodness. (((Annie)))
    DONNA

• shaun
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Dear Annie!!!!!!!!

• artsyshell
    14 years ago

Hope you have a fabulous birthday Annie! Sounds like your having a great time so far, hope the fun continues! Elery's present sounds wonderful. I know you will have a great time. Enjoy the time with your family.

Shelley S.

• mustangs81
    14 years ago

A Very Happy Birthday WishAnnie !!! size=>color>size>color>color>color>color>color>

I was too early last week, now I'm almost too late today. Can't beat a birthday present that extends into the summer and into another country!

Cathy

• bri29
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie!!!! Sounds like you're having a great time!

Bri

• annie1992
    14 years ago

Well, I'm home and my birthday is over in about 14 more minutes.

I had a raspberry chocolate truffle blizzard at Dairy Queen and the Princess "needed" a sprinkled donut from Dunkin' Donuts, so I got coffee there. Amanda, David and the kids joined me for dinner, Ashley waited on us, Mom bought me dinner, fish and chips. It was OK. Mom had two glasses of wine and David had a couple of Jack Daniels and Mountain Dew (I know, EWWWW), so they had a great time celebrating my birthday. I had iced tea. (grin)

It was great fun, just what a birthday should be, and tomorrow Makayla is going to plant pumpkins and sunflowers and Amanda is going to help me with the tomato plants, so I don't have to do them myself. Oh yeah, birthdays are fun!

Chase, we'll make plans after you get home, get unpacked and recover, LOL, that could take a while!

Annie

• traceys
    14 years ago

Well I'm late as usual, but Happy Birthday Annie!

It sounds like you had a great day.

Tracey

• colleenoz
    14 years ago

Sorry it's late, but glad you had a happy birthday, Annie!

• kathleen_li
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday weekend..Have a great year..healthy and happy!
    Kathleen

• maggie2094
    14 years ago

Happy Berfday, Annie! Are you a Taurus, then? Does not surprise me! Luv ya!

• amck2
    14 years ago

This is my first opportunity to check in this weekend and I'm sorry my birthday wishes are late. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Here's wishing you the best in the coming year!

• dixiedog_2007
    14 years ago

My birthday wishes are late also but they are still the same. Happy Birthday and hope that your day was great (as it sounds like it was)!

• Tracey_OH
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie! Sounds like you had a good few days :) How did you like the raspberry blizzard? I only indulge in DQ once in a blue moon and when I do, it's usually a peanut buster parfait preferable with chocolate ice cream. But I really really like chocolate and raspberry so I just may have to try that next time. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend :)

Tracey

• lowspark
    14 years ago

Sorry I'm a day late! We were out of town at a wedding -- the couple was celebrating Annie's birthday by tying the knot. LOL

Sounds like you had a great day Annie, and a great gift to look forward to. So even though it's over, I'll still say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!!!

• annie1992
    14 years ago

Maggie, I'm a Gemini, sign of the twins. There's the "me" you all know, I'm just Annie. My friends and family know that side of me too.

However, at work and when dealing with the public, I'm "Angela", or "The Pitbull". Definitely a good side and an evil side and I'll let you decide which is which. (grin)

Tracey, I liked the raspberry ice cream but the pieces of chocolate truffle made it just too rich. I ate about half and gave the rest to Amanda. She couldn't finish it either, it was just too sweet.

Frankly, I like plain vanilla the best.

Colleen, isn't Australia a day behind us or something? So you're probably right on time.

I went to the farm today and planted a flat of tomatoes, some sweet red peppers, some Tabasco and Serrano peppers, eggplant and helped the Monkey Princess plant her sunflowers and pumpkins. That's the last of the garden, finally in, I've been planting for about a month now, the potatoes are already nicely up, so are onions and cabbage and I pulled the first radish today. Then I picked up a pitchfork and headed for the barn and shoveled the calf pens for a while.

The celebration didn't last long, that's for sure. Elery will be here tonight, maybe I can stretch it out for a couple more hours. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Annie

• Marigene
    14 years ago

Happy birthday, Annie.

• robinkateb
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie, sorry I'm a little late. I was working yesterday, the only day this week that we saw the sun. Sounds like the kind of day you like, busy with the garden, and the ending to stretch it out.

-Robin

• lakeguy35
    14 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie!! A day late : (

Pitbull, Angela, Annie.....I'll always think of you as the Emperess of the Universe! Remember that converstation many moons ago..my first batch of salsa. : )

I miss Dairy Queen, we don't have them around here anymore.

Sounds like you had a good weekend even though Elery had to head back to work.

David

• obxgina
    14 years ago

Annie, I am so sorry, I am just about 2 days late for your birthday celebration! I just know you had a blast with your family! Happy, happy birthday and many , many more! And please, if you and Elery ever come East to Eastern NC I hope you let me know!! Gina

• bunnyman
    14 years ago

Hope you had more fun then a wink and a nudge...

Late as usual but much love anyways,
    lyra

• lyndaluu2
    14 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday Annie!!!!!!!!!
    Hope it was all you wanted.

Linda