SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessyf_gw

Happy Birthday Annie!

jessyf
11 years ago

I don't even have to say 'Annie1992' because we all know who you are! A very happy birthday to you, with all your family around.

Comments (42)

• petaloid
    11 years ago

Have A Terrific Birthday!

• Lars
    11 years ago

Hope you have a great day with lots of presents and surprises!

Lars

• compumom
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday! This is your first birthday as a retired person, so celebrate in style! I hope one of the girls or the the Monkey Princess bakes you a wonderful cake (;D

• caliloo
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie! Hope you get to relax and put your feet up today....

Alexa

• mitchdesj
    11 years ago

I also wish you a super happy birthday !!

• gemini40
    11 years ago

Annie have a wonderful day celebrating your debut into this wonderful world!!!
    Happy Birthday.

june

• nancylouise5me
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday and best wishes for a great day with the family Annie. NancyLouise

• teresa_nc7
    11 years ago

Wishing you a fun day on your birthday, Annie!

Hugs,
    Teresa

• Jasdip
    11 years ago

Have a wonderful day on your birthday Annie!!!!

• beachlily z9a
    11 years ago

Very special birthday wishes for a very special lady!

• dedtired
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday, Annie!

• Solsthumper
    11 years ago

{{gwi:1519347}}

Hey there AnnieB!

I searched the world over for the perfect, fully-equipped cowboy to work on your...uh...fence, if you know what I mean.
    And if you do, please explain it to me. I'm not very good with innuendos this early in the a.m.

Happy Birthday, my friend!

Sol

• User
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie. I hope Elery and your family have something special planned for you.

~Ann

• eandhl
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday!

• cloudy_christine
    11 years ago

Happy birthday, Annie!

• pat_t
    11 years ago

Happy happy birthday, Annie! I feel quite sure your family has something up their sleeve celebration-wise for you today. Enjoy!

• sally2_gw
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday, Annie! I hope you get to do whatever you want to do today, and everyone spoils you. Of course, that might mean you work like a dog today, since that seems to be what you like to do the most! lol.

Sally

• lindac
    11 years ago

Happy birthday Annie! May your gardens grow, your hens lay and may no one even try to offer you a pizza and a beer....
    Linda C

• wizardnm
    11 years ago

I hope you have a wonderful day even if you are planting tomatoes...

Nancy

• mustangs81
    11 years ago

A Very Happy Birthday Wish To Annie!!! size=>color>size>color>color>color>color>color>Cathy

• annie1992
    11 years ago

Thanks, Sol, I can always use help with my.....fence. (grin)

Pam, that's funny. When I was a kid I had a little dappled pony with a creamy colored mane and tail. We used to pretend we were circus performers and make her walk around while we stood on her back. None of us ever made it to the circus, LOL.

So far today I've done pretty much nothing constructive except clean the pool.

Let's see.....Elery is at work, so he's 3 hours away, he'll be here Friday. We already went out for a birthday dinner last week, Blue Water Grill in Grand Rapids. I had root beer glazed rotisserie chicken and a complimentary creme brulee. I forgot to take pictures! Amanda is working a double shift, the kids are in school. Ashley works until 7:30 tonight. So tonight I'm going to Ashley's for cake after work, she BOUGHT a cake. I swear, she must have been switched at the hospital, LOL, she can't be related to me....

This afternoon I'm painting upstairs trim. White. As my birthday gift Elery is getting new windows put in the Jeep. The kind that slide instead of the ones I have now that unzip. Those are a pain in the..um...well, you know.

Exciting times in White Cloud, my tomatoes are all planted and the $%^&^* rabbit has already eaten two of them. So much for those "experts" that say rabbits won't bother tomato plants...

So, thanks, everyone. I think since I'm taking a break from sanding drywall and painting trim, I'll go put some swiss steak in the oven to take with me to Ashley's, that way we'll at least have supper besides cake. (grin) Too bad it's not rabbit.

Annie

• jude31
    11 years ago

Oh, Annie, I just hope you enjoy your day whether it's painting, cooking or doing....I started to say nothing, but I don't think that's in your vocabulary.LOL Just have a Happy Birthday!

jude

• foodonastump
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday, Annie! Pretend you don't taste the chemicals in that cake! ;-)

• doucanoe
    11 years ago

Annie, as usual you have a bazillion projects in the works, even on your birthday! LOL

Have a great time tonight at Ashley's. I am sure you will.

Happy Birthday!

Linda

• lsr2002
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie!

I hope you have a great day, a fabulous week and a wonderful year.

Lee, wishing you the very best of everything.

• triciae
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday, Annie!

Enjoy your evening with Ashley.

/tricia

• moonwolf_gw
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday, Annie!

Wishing you the best and I hope your day is special! Thank you for your advice and the recipe box. I only wish I could be there to help you celebrate and maybe make a batch of my Gram's Lemonade LOL :-).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• jessicavanderhoff
    11 years ago

Happiest of birthdays, Annie!! I was all prepared to come onto this thread and kick and stomp and demand that you not be your normal productive and busy self, but I can see I'm too late :-D.

• annie1992
    11 years ago

Brad, I think your Gram's lemonade would go perfectly with cake!

FOAS, I'll take pictures, I'll even eat the cake and be quiet, LOL, but Ashley will KNOW and I'm betting I'll get the "I know what you're thinking, MOM". ROFL But she may have ulterior motives because she knows she'll get to keep all the leftovers too.

Sol, I emailed that picture to Elery. He's retiring July 1 and his employees are teasing him about spending all his time fixing fence. Now they can see why I have him out fencing all the time! Yeah....

Now, back to painting, I just came downstairs to answer the phone, it was Mother. She's got a cold and will come over another day with my "present". Somehow I know it's a gift certificate to Schuberg's, because if she gets me a gift certificate I take her out to supper, LOL.

Annie

• diinohio
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie!

Di

• trixietx
    11 years ago

Happy birthday Annie! Hope your day was special!!

• Gina_W
    11 years ago

Happy Birthday Annie! Print Sol's art on photo paper and put that thing up in your car, OMG, LOL and so on. Can't beat that so I'll just pile on, if that's okay with you Sol!

• centralcacyclist
    11 years ago

Happy birthday, Annie!

Eileen

• susie_que
    11 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Annie!

• susie_que
    11 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Annie!

• kathleenca
    11 years ago

Wishing you a great birthday celebration and a wonderful year, Annie!

Happy Birthday,
    Kathleen

• User
    11 years ago

Sorry I missed the party Annie. I'm on seriously restricted internet access and it s..ks....how the heck did we live before the internet ??? Seriously!!!!

Anyhow happy belated birthday from beautiful Burgundy....

Sharon

• bcskye
    11 years ago

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday, Annie, but I wanted to at least wish you a Happy Belated Birthday!

• KatieC
    11 years ago

Late to the party, as usual. A very happy belated birthday! Hope it was good cake :-P.

• JoanM
    11 years ago

I'm a few days late too but you should celebrate for at least one week any way. Happy birthday to our very own pioneer woman :->

And to think last night as I was dragging the ladder to the mango tree, I got such a kick out of the bunny eating a mango under my tree. I almost took a picture, he was so cute. LOL

Hope you have a wonderful week Annie!

• annie1992
    11 years ago

Thank you, thank you, everyone. Amanda and Dave took me out to dinner tonight, fish and chips at Schubergs. Elery had already taken me out, of course, and Ashley cooked for me.

I've had cake once and fish twice and got a Biggby coffee gift card to keep me in non-fat mocha for a couple of months. Life is good. (grin)

I'm still celebrating!

Annie

• mitchdesj
    11 years ago

sounds like you had a great birthday, good for you !

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio