SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blfenton

Thank-you all for being you

blfenton
11 years ago

I just wanted to thank everyone for just being who you are - supportive with your advice and generous with your suggestions.

On the "bath and shower?" thread that nancybee posted in mid-February I asked about suggestions for bath gels for someone with sensitive skin and eyes and moonshadow suggested Aveeno.

Moonshadow: Thank-you so much. I have been using the Aveeno fragance-free gels every since and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin so soft and no itchiness or crying eyes. My niece has the same problem and so I passed the suggestion on to her and she really likes it as well.

On the recent "What are you making for Easter" thread that hhireno posted I asked for a dessert idea for someone with gluten and lactose intolerance.

bestyears and olychick: Thank-you so much for your suggestion of meringue with lemon curd and fruit. The recipe was so easy and everyone really enjoyed it. I also whipped up some cream and then just passed it around. It was really light and perfect after a big Easter dinner.

I have also gotten some great ideas for books to read when someone posts about interesting books, I have discovered what I should and shouldn't be wearing, I have laughed at stories and pictures and have teared up at the same, I have added to my repertoire of recipes (spicy pecans for Christmas - oh my) and I have also discovered that we all have so much in common as we age and go through life even though we are spread all over North America and probably beyond.

So - Thank-you all for being you.

Comments (13)