SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kcmojoe

Thank you to all of You... Great community!

kcmojoe
15 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I know I do not post often to our little Hosta community. In fact I only started reading hear over the past two years. Mainly lurking and absorbing your alls wealth of knowledge. I mainly check here and the Garden designe forum for ideas for my itty bitty plot of land I have to plant on.

Just yesterday, I ran across a post in the Garden Design forum that was asking "where did everyone go..." It was basically a poster by the name of "laag" asking where all the regulars to that forum went. Apparently no one has been posting over the past 3 or 4 months. Laag is a very knowlegable individual and very helpful, much like most of you here. Anyways the post got out of hand and became a speculation as to why all the regulars left. The post turned out to be a long rant by two different sides: the "super newbies" and the "ultra professionals"

Long story short.... well kinda short.... I just wanted to say thank you. I know all of my post arent exactly smart questions... or maybe i could have spent 3 hours reading through past post to find out my specific answer, but You all have always responded warmly. Sometimes my post didnt even belong in the Hosta forum, but after saying something to the effect of "check the $#%@! forum" someone will then proceed to help me with my problem. In particular I want to point out a couple of very helpful people on here:

Ken, EO, Caliloo, Hey_J, Green Guy... and there are several others I have missed. I greatly appreciate your assistance as well. I am never looking to freeload, just want to do my stuff myself. Since my time and money is limited to spend in my garden because I have 4 & 2 year old daughters, I dont really want to do everything 2 and three times because I couldnt do it right the first time.

I dont mind replanting or moving plants, just cant have stuff dying all over the place and replanting 4 and 5 times. I just wanted to say thank you very much and dont leave us. the hosta forum is a wonderful place, and I will continue to enjoy all your company.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations