SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie_que12

I.am relisted and it wasn't pretty

susie_que
15 years ago

Geez Louise talk about stressful!!

Just wanted to let you all know the relisting is DONE but not before it got UGLY!!

I mean imagine 2 grown men-supposed to be professional-acing the fool!

So Friday am I get a call from the new agent Ed saying the old agent has not removed me from the MLS yet. Ed cannot list me until the old listing has been removed.

So I call the old guy John and imagine my surprize when at 9:30 am it was John who actually answered the phone...anyhoo he says he will not remove my listing until he hears from the agent who looked at my house on Thursday.

(appearently the guy who went thru the house on Thur loved the house-yea ok make an offer LOL)

So I tell John he has until 12 noon get ahold of the guy and to remove my listing.

Well 12 noon comes and goes and yep-its still up!

At 12:30 I call John office and he is not there-surppize.

Told he "just" left for a settlement.

Knowing a settlement can go all afternoon I ask to speak to Johns boss the "broker of record" and he is just as much of a jacka$$ as John but he says he'll see what he can do.

He was basically telling me to keep the house up out of courtesy to John.

In the meantime I have Ed coming over to place his sign.

Before Ed get there I get this frantic call from John at about 1:45 pm saying he has been in a 4 hour settlement and wants to know what "my" problem is?

I called him a liar and told him to get his d@mn sign off my lawn...he starts to mumble something under his breath and I simply say "look its over-you failed at the task of selling my home-you and your company could not even get me an offer in 6 long months all the while I see house go up and sell all around me so take me out of the computer now and I want the sign down yesterday!!

He hung up on me just as Ed pulls up.

I was talking to Ed in the kitchen when Drew looks up to the door saying John had just ripped the sign out of the yard and spit on the ground as he put it in the car!!

Then he pulled away!!

How mature!!

So it took the better part of the day Friday but before I went to bed my new listing went up!!

My new listing number is 5518003.

I am now with Keller Williams real estate and I already have a showing scheduled!!

My asking price is $84,999 with a 6% assist and one year warranty.

You know its funny too because the market is climbing again and homes are going for far more but I am keeping this price since it will give me enough to move with just a little to spare for last minute incidentals.

The pics are not up on the listing yet-prob sometime today so I will put up the link when they do...I have seen them on the trend and it looks GREAT!!

The open house IS going to happen next Sunday.

HOPEFULLY we can sell soon so I can move on!!

Cheers!

Susie

Comments (6)