SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carmiewest

I like the FlyLady's help!

17 years ago

Have you heard about the FlyLady's website and system? I kept reading about it in some internet groups that I belong to but I never tried it before. I just started two weeks ago and it has helped me so much. It is a motivational type of email/system that helps you get control of your household's cleaning and clutter. I didn't think I really need it but now that I am trying to follow it I see that it really helps and I am even trying to use it in the garden.

The main thing is to get you motivated to do little things around the house that help you stay organized. They take little time but it really makes a difference. For example, one of them is to clean quickly your bathroom after you get ready in the morning. You need just some type of spray and a paper towel to clean the mirror, sink, and faucets, a two minute cleaning maximum. I have been doing it and I haven't had to do a deep cleaning and it makes me smile everytime I go in there and see how clean it looks.

I have been trying to do the same in the garden, just go out for 5 or 10 minutes and do a quick thing like pruning one plant. I wish I had more time to do other things but since I cannot do it, it makes me feel some accomplisment to see that ONE plant looking better. I am not very good at explaining it but I wanted to see if it would help somebody else.

Carmen

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting