SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hopeful_in_brevard

Loss and strange experience

hopeful_in_Brevard
16 years ago

This has been a very sad day. My dear sister passed away. I was with her at the end. She was moved from the nurseing home to the hospital last week. Something really strange happened that I'm still trying to wrap my mind around. When my Mom was alive my sister and I kept her supplied in a fragrance we bought at Belk Lindsey. "Roses, Roses". We all loved it, We got her lotion, colougn, bath salts. I believe it actually smelled better then real roses. Well last week I suddenly smelled Roses, Roses, I didn't think a lot about it, other then I thaught I would get my self some. Later that day it happened again. There were no flowers near and no source of the scent. Still I didn't question it. A couple days later I was in the car on a errend and it happened again. This time I thaught "What is going on?" I couldn't get it off my mind and on the return trip home I suddenly caught myself saying "Mom, if you came to get Marge, take her gently' and then I added "Mom I want to thank you for all you did for me. I never thanked you and dad for all you did, and I love you both very much. My niece told me today that my sister saw a group of people waveing at her that wasn't there and that they were people that were gone like my brother and his wife and a man named Danny that we knew, she couldn't remember who else she said she saw.

Have you ever heard of someone haveing this type of experience? I don't know how to explain it. I would like to believe it.

Im not overly superstitious, and this is the first time I ever experenced anything like this. However my family believed in these things. My sister was always claiming to have strange experiences.

Comments (15)