SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
samkarenorkaren

Apartment Management Cracking Down

samkarenorkaren
2 months ago

The new owners of the complex I live in are really cracking down on parking and overdue bills.
I got an email Thursday saying anyone who has a balance due on their account has until Tuesday to pay it. If not they will start eviction process. I always pay a week early so it doesn't pertain to me.
When I got home Thursday night everyone had a notice on their door about parking. They asked for updated information on the vehicle for their computer spreadsheet and gave a list of the parking rules. Rules are listed on the lease btw.
But because there are more cars then spots they are limiting to 1 car per lease. If you have 2 or 3 cars you have to find somewhere else to park. Tenants have been creating their own parking spots wherever they want. Plus no work vehicles are allowed to park in lot. (That's if vehicle has work logo on vehicle) When I dropped off my information a guy was complaining about his work truck. He was told "leave the work truck at work. Parking is only residential. "
Beginning Tuesday anyone in violation will have their car towed.
It's going to make a lot of tenants angry but it will also free up a lot of spots to park. I'm lucky I get home early enough to always get a spot. This morning I counted 11 cars that were parked in the "I'll make my own spot."
I'm glad they are cracking down with the parking. I feel sorry for those who may have circumstances that made them late on paying their rent though.
Samkaren

Comments (27)