SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_274320912

Kitchen Impossible? Design help please, Asymmetrical lazy susan ?

HU-274320912
last year
last modified: last year

This is the only website, where I've encountered any discussion about Asymmetrical Lazy Susans and the dreaded tight kitchen corner. Is the asymmetrical lazy susan a better option over the 33" lazy susan and/ or the blind corner cabinet? I know on paper, it should provide more visibility and accessibility, but does it, enough to make a difference? How much wider is the opening compared to the 33" lazy susan or 42" blind corner, exactly (my blind corner has a 12" opening)? Bottm line, is an asymmetrical lazy susan an improvement over other, not very good options? Is anyone aware of the possibility of custom asymmetrical lazy susans where a leg maybe up to 42" long? What would be the pros and cons of say a 42" x 32" asymmetrical cabinet?

Does anyone have experience with this kind of cabinet, seen one in person?

It's like pulling teeth to get any information. If it was a solution, you'd think it would be in demand and I'd find positive reviews from all the people who loathe blind corners and don't have an opening large enough for a pull-out. I have searched the internet and found nothing, no reviews or marketing, and one lonely image. I didn't even find much of anything for the 36/33 (alt 33/36) which I know is available from several name brands. I am just puzzled as to why there seems to be no consumer awareness. It makes me wonder what I am missing.

Comments (8)