My wonderful husband of 60+ years

water

my house

You??

SaveComment16Like3
Comments (16)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marilyn_c

Living here....friendly people, beautiful area, my property and barn....the hobbies I have that help keep me busy... antique roses and waterlilies.

My husband of soon to be 55 years.

My horses, dogs, cats, goldfish and koi....and a turtle and a possum.

The wildlife here...so many varieties of birds, deer, squirrels, and every living creature.

My health that has enabled me to take on more responsibilities than I ever had to do before.

7 Likes Save    
stacey_mb

A comfortable lifestyle, an area with lovely neighbors and very walkable. A walking buddy with whom I enjoyed a nice walk today. Technology for staying in touch with family and friends and entertainment. As many books as I wish to read are available, even in digital formats.

3 Likes Save    
Judy Good

My DD, DS, and DH are my first. Thankful for all of us to survive Covid. All of have good health. And many friends I am lucky enough to have. Also enough money to have a roof over our heads with heat and enough food.

3 Likes Save    
Zalco/bring back Sophie!

My family, those here and those no longer here. They are my greatest blessings. I am grateful for good health, both physical and mental. Materially, I am grateful to live in an area I love, in a comfortable house with easy access to all I need or want.

2 Likes Save    
functionthenlook

Well presently the dishwasher. My gang left a little bit ago and I'm heading to the kitchen for my 3rd load today.

4 Likes Save    
Lucille

All of you here at the KT for your kindness, knowledge, willingness to give suggestions and help with experiences, and your courteous behavior and gentle demeanor.

5 Likes Save    
kathyg_in_mi

My family and extended family. And, of course the KT.

3 Likes Save    
gmatx zone 6

My husband of 56 years, our 2 sons and their families, good friends in the area and at church, a comfortable roof over our head and having adequate food for ourselves, our dog and cats, and the few head of cattle we still have. Guess I had better include the occasional possum and I think a skunk that comes around at times to help eat the cat food outside. And I am so grateful for all of you here on the KT. I've been on Garden Web for about 20 years (way back to the Spike time and I think someone before him even) and enjoy it more each year!

2 Likes Save    
lily316

My family and my pets.

3 Likes Save    
lindaohnowga

I am grateful for all of God's blessings to me.... another day of life, all of the loved ones, human and animal, who have been or still are a part of my life.

5 Likes Save    
Rose Pekelnicky

A lot of things. My children and grandchildren, my old house that I really like, all my husband's hard work throughout his lifetime that made it possible for me to live without financial worries. Mostly though that everyone close to me is healthy and so far untouched by the covid virus.

3 Likes Save    
marylmi

The number one thing would be my health. We can take that for granted and it can turn in a heartbeat.

3 Likes Save    
nicole___

This month in the Oprah Magazine(page 112) there's an article written by a Reiki master, "The Rites That Bind.". She says: "Every night before I go to sleep, I forgive everyone, including myself." Then she goes on telling...how to live in the moment. Being thankful, even thanking her house for giving her shelter.

It had many feel-good articles. And I am thankful for having read them and there are so many trying to give hope in this pandemic. sal 60, thank you!

2 Likes Save    
ci_lantro

All of my ancestors who crossed The Pond and the ones who met the boat.

3 Likes Save    
woodrose

My Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. My family. My home. My country.

3 Likes Save    
sal 60 Hanzlik

I'm grateful for everything but sadly take it for granted.

1 Like Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
The Art of Architecture Design Workshop: Put Industrial Mesh to Work Around the Home
From open gratings to fine weaves, commercial metal mesh is a durable and beautiful choice for residences too
Full Story
Decluttering Small Steps for Keeping Your Housekeeping Resolutions
Take a different approach this year, making simple, positive changes that add up before you know it
Full Story
Life 9 Ways to Appreciate Your House Just as It Is
Look on the bright side — or that soothingly dark corner — to feel genuine gratitude for all the comforts of your home
Full Story