SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missyann1973

Help me with paint color Please!!!!!!

missyann1973
4 years ago

Hi ,
I currently have SW Stone Lion in my livingroom, 50% Stone Lion in foyer, SW Believable Buff in non- formal dining room. I want to change it all to one color. My foyer and livingroom are North facing and It doesn't get alot of direct sunlight and it feels gloomy, I HATE IT!!!. .....I have two windows in my livingroom, that give me a small amount of light from backside of my house. I have patio doors in my dining room, which let in a fair amount of daylight into the dining kitchen area. I have distressed cream/ glazed kitchen cabinets. I love the grays/greiges but when I try to coordinate with my cabinets or granite, the grays look too gray and clash.....edgecomb gray looks the best, out of everything I have looked at, but I would prefer a lighter shade to lighten the areas up some. I understand I can have Edgecomb cut to 50% but some dont recommend it, that it looks chalky.. my decor are creams,whites, neutral colors. I want to stay clean, soft,calm and open..... I have purchased a slew of paint samples, just to name a few of my most recent this week.

BM Classic Gray - too gray , color clashes with my warm cabinets and granite.

Agreeable Gray- same as above
BM Pale Oak- same as above
BM Balboa Mist- same as above
Accessible Beige- color is warm enough, looks nice in day, falls too dark at night. I've tried 50% as well, no go......

This is what I have looked at this week. I have tried numerous samples of others that I don't have time to mention.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Comments (10)