SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amylou321

Food Floof! Fries!

amylou321
4 years ago

I have been accused of being "weird" (again lol). I was asked today why i keep little cups of comeback sauce from Jacks in my fridge at work. My answer? To dip fries in of course. I was told that only ketchup or in extreme cases, ranch, are acceptable dips for fries. We were overheard and informed that NO dip is acceptable for fries. Only salt. Another person said pepper, no salt, no dip. And lastly, someone ELSE said, salt, pepper, and hot sauce is fry heaven.

(all this was in fun)

I am an unapologetic dipper. For fries, I like ketchup (salted), mayo and mustard mixed together, ranch, tartar sauce( as long as its not sweet yuck) and my favorite, comeback sauce. I haven't found a good bottled one in the store so when i go to Jacks to get SO food i always ask for some comeback sauce cups to hoard for future fries.

I like both salt and pepper on my fries. SO is pepper only, he is NOT a salt fan. And he sticks mostly to ketchup, though he does sometimes snitch some of my comeback sauce.

Now that I am low carbing fries are off the menu for a while. And i cannot imagine those cauliflower tots dipped in comeback sauce. Ick. I guess i will use up my sauce on some chicken or something.

Tell me your favorite fry dip.

Comments (71)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!