SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bostonoak

How to send photos not taken with cell phone

bostonoak
4 years ago

I have these important family photos I took years ago with a regular camera. These photos were taken way before people started using cell phones.

Today I went to a place that has one of those machines that enable you to scan something and email it to anyone you want. I emailed the photos to myself. I emailed one photo in each email. I had 11 photos so I sent out 11 emails .

My problem now is how can I place these photos into my iPhone 6S? I can view the photos on my iPhone by going to Mail then opening up the individual emails that each have a photo.

I want to send these photos to relatives by using WhatsApp, an app that I discovered recently and really love. When I've used WhatsApp in the past to send photos, the app easily directs me to my photos on my iPhone and lets me select what I want to send. However, the photos I scanned today are not with my other iPhone photos because I did not take them with my phone!

Is there a way to resolve this? Is there a way to include these photos with my other photos that are already on my iPhone? Or is there another way to do this?

Comments (3)