SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andie325

Bedding for Master: Please help me select from two choices!

Andie
5 years ago

Last night when I went to pick up the bedding I had planned on buying at the Dillard's Cardmember Sale, I wound up finding another that I liked as well and now I'm having a hard time deciding which one to go with. Please help me decide.....

Option A: Paisley bedding and shams with coverlet on white side with blue embroidery. Window treatments will be replaced with the ones in the photo below, which are listed as "navy" but they are more of a textured chambray-blue color. (the stock picture looks purplish for some reason) The curtain hardware will be raised and curtains will be a little higher above the window to give the illusion of higher ceilings. All of the furniture in the room is white with grey tops, just like the night stands.

Option B: Navy Cotton Chenille Comforter & Shams with white & blue coverlet. Curtains would either be the ones in photo above, solid white, or maybe navy? Another thought was to add a grey coverlet instead of white & blue and to keep the grey & white curtains, but I would add an extra panel to each window to make the window treatments look more substantial.

Option C: Quilt/Coverlet flipped to solid blue side with paisley shams & comforter. Curtains would likely be the chambray ones featured above or the light blue ones on the left side.

Ideally, I plan on adding new bedside lamps that are glass with gold trim and white drum shades.

Which bedding option do you think looks best and most luxurious? Our home is a cross between transitional and coastal... Thank you!!!

Comments (22)