SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hookeelao

boo :( tried and failed repeatedly to post pics

hookilau
5 years ago

So I've been trying since this past Saturday to post pics of the new additions to my herd of bare nekkid ladies.

I ordered from Durham Botanicals and as usual, package arrived quickly, packed with great care & plants are exactly as expected.

Every time I tried to post pictures, the site just hung up and kept on trying to load...that silly green circle just went on forever.

So after the 3rd email. complete with several pictures, composed with descriptions & anecdotes refused to load, I tried to post just the pictures....

That didn't post either. So y'all will have to use your imagination =P

I've even tried just posting 1 pic & still didn't work. Funny, cause I've never had trouble posting pictures to this site, whether houzz or GW....

Anyhow...I also added a small a. boehmianum that I got from OOA....teeny little thing, no caudex & really kind of pitiful, lol!! It was less than 12$

The ones I purchased from Chris were Arabicums and are cute as hell. One is the typical short plumpy lady with many branches, the other is the carrot shape, tall and kinda stout. Not as many branches, but still a good amount. They were less than 50$ ea

Sorry you will have to use your imagination until the glitch passes and I can post pics again -__-

Comments (12)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH