SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mjammjam

I'm Crazy - I know! Please help me furnish LR/Den/Kitchen within 3 wks

mjammjam
5 years ago

I keep losing posts - So I will post photos separately. Long Story - Short --- Change of plans: My daughter will be getting dressed for her wedding with the bridal party in our home in less than 4 weeks. We are also hosting the after-party the next day for 60ish people. I need to furnish LR/Den/Kitchen before then including 3 area rugs. No time for custom anything, I won't put anything on the walls.

I desperately need your design/decorating eyes to pull this off. I would like 2 sofas facing each other in the Den and then 2 Armchairs (with backs high enough to lean back) facing the TV. I also want to find 2 ottoman/poofs/bench seat at other end for extra seating . I also think I should get a round 60" kitchen table with 6 chairs -- AND if possible - 4 coordinating island stools . My LR and Den are open to each other and maybe I can find something to go there too. I will also rent tables and chairs for outside, but may need to bring some folding chairs in also .

My den size is 15'4" wide by 17'8" long. Kitchen area is 10' wide Living room with fireplace is a little more than 17' square room

Comments (78)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County